http://www.climax-doll.com/

Climax CLM Ultra SiW 160 Grace - Unboxing w/ photos

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Noobster 8-64

Re: Climax CLM Ultra SiW 160 Grace - Unboxing w/ photos

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

SxDolled wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:27 pm
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm
magnussam wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:41 pm
lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:07 pm Thanks for posting this. Nice review :) Climax is completely underrated these days. High quality at good prices. They look very natural in person. Plus the people at Climax are just amazing. The in stock hybrid pro series are the best value on the market IMO. I suggest them to every first time buyer.
hello,

just wondering if this doll is available in TPE?

Many thanks!
157 TPE is a beauty, for sure. If you like torsos, you could also consider a TPE torso based on the SiW 160. It comes with a silicone head. I believe they are new, because I haven't seen them published by sellers yet, but I suppose you can ask your favorite vendor about it. In the meantime, you can see the torsos here: https://www.climax-doll.com/collections ... icone-head It is Climax's own site.
TPE Torso 877 with silicon head.jpg

https://sxdolled.com/collections/torsos 😉
Wonderful! :multi:

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

carbohvdrates wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:48 am None of the CLM heads really "click" with me at all but they have no less than two ultra bodies (this one, and SiE159cm) that just rev my engines somehow with how unique and characterful they are. Their faces are similarly full of character, (the mouths are the part I find a little off-putting?) and maybe that's why they swing and miss for me, but oof. If they came out with a face I fell for, I would be even more sorely tempted. More modest cup size girls with wide hips like that are just divine.
What about this one? Recently added to the Climax catalog, if I am not mistaken. Not your cup of tea either?
CLM Silicone Head Hazel.jpg
CLM Silicone Head Hazel.jpg (496.08 KiB) Viewed 578 times

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:52 pm What about this one? Recently added to the Climax catalog, if I am not mistaken. Not your cup of tea either? CLM Silicone Head Hazel.jpg
Funny how correctly you called that shot, but that's actually my favorite of the CLM heads available! The gentle curve to her smile is nice. If I picked one right now I'd definitely go for Hazel, so it's in the ballpark. I guess I'm just waiting for a head I love rather than like, so I'm biding my time and idly watching what comes out from them for a while. It's hard to say what draws one to certain faces, you just "know" it when you see it, you know?
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

carbohvdrates wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:08 pm
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:52 pm What about this one? Recently added to the Climax catalog, if I am not mistaken. Not your cup of tea either? CLM Silicone Head Hazel.jpg
Funny how correctly you called that shot, but that's actually my favorite of the CLM heads available! The gentle curve to her smile is nice. If I picked one right now I'd definitely go for Hazel, so it's in the ballpark. I guess I'm just waiting for a head I love rather than like, so I'm biding my time and idly watching what comes out from them for a while. It's hard to say what draws one to certain faces, you just "know" it when you see it, you know?
I'm curious, carbohvdrates. Do you have a favorite face? Or maybe you could give me an example of a brand you find appealing? If you don't mind me asking.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:08 pm I'm curious, carbohvdrates. Do you have a favorite face? Or maybe you could give me an example of a brand you find appealing? If you don't mind me asking.
I like a lot of faces, and I'm kind of all over the place. I like neutral/subtle curved smiles as a general trend. I don't mind being asked, but I'll not go into details here because it's a bit against the social (and maybe actual) forum guidelines to derail brand conversation on a thread in a specific brand subforum. I'll redirect my response to you via PM.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

carbohvdrates wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:02 am
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:08 pm I'm curious, carbohvdrates. Do you have a favorite face? Or maybe you could give me an example of a brand you find appealing? If you don't mind me asking.
I like a lot of faces, and I'm kind of all over the place. I like neutral/subtle curved smiles as a general trend. I don't mind being asked, but I'll not go into details here because it's a bit against the social (and maybe actual) forum guidelines to derail brand conversation on a thread in a specific brand subforum. I'll redirect my response to you via PM.
Very well, Sir.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:07 pm Thanks for posting this. Nice review :) Climax is completely underrated these days. High quality at good prices. They look very natural in person. Plus the people at Climax are just amazing. The in stock hybrid pro series are the best value on the market IMO. I suggest them to every first time buyer.
hello,

Many thanks!
157 TPE is a beauty, for sure. If you like torsos, you could also consider a TPE torso based on the SiW 160. It comes with a silicone head. I believe they are new, because I haven't seen them published by sellers yet, but I suppose you can ask your favorite vendor about it. In the meantime, you can see the torsos here: https://www.climax-doll.com/collections ... icone-head It is Climax's own site.

Thanks Noobster, as well as the two vendors that responded, appreciate the info and suggestion. I am partial to TPE, (the 157 does appeal a lot, but if the SiW 160 is around 75lbs, I was hoping that a TPE version would be around the same weight. I know the 157 is around 84 lbs, I would like a doll under 80 lbs), and would want a full sized doll so I will hold off for now. Plus I need to make some room for any potential new doll. ;)

Wishing everyone a good week.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

magnussam wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:38 pm
hello,

Many thanks!

Thanks Noobster, as well as the two vendors that responded, appreciate the info and suggestion. I am partial to TPE, (the 157 does appeal a lot, but if the SiW 160 is around 75lbs, I was hoping that a TPE version would be around the same weight. I know the 157 is around 84 lbs, I would like a doll under 80 lbs), and would want a full sized doll so I will hold off for now. Plus I need to make some room for any potential new doll. ;)

Wishing everyone a good week.
I hear you! Weight is a fair concern and for good reasons. I wish you the best of luck in your quest! It would be great if you could keep us posted!

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Absolutely stunning and a challenge to dress due to her gorgeously and highly stylized physique, I love her!
35.jpg
35.jpg (454.43 KiB) Viewed 281 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice butt! :fire:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

luckyb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by luckyb »

This is the best doll I've had! If you want to see more pics of her, check this out: viewtopic.php?t=175758

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

4891d wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:08 am
Nice butt! :fire:

You bet! That's its coolest feature! :plaidskirt:

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

luckyb wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:36 am This is the best doll I've had! If you want to see more pics of her, check this out: viewtopic.php?t=175758
Great shots! Especially the ones on all fours. :multi:

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Excellent review of this girl thank you for sharing!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:13 am Excellent review of this girl thank you for sharing!
Thanks, buddy! I appreciate your kind words!

INFORMATIONS