www.wmdolls.com

Just ordered my second male doll from Spartan Lover!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Jmacb9

Re: Just ordered my second male doll from Spartan Lover!

Post by Jmacb9 »

My video review of Josh (feat. Harley because he's jealous and wouldn't let me make the video unless he got to make an appearance) is now viewable on Spartan Lover's website! Anyone interested in the details of this particular doll (or anyone generally interested in Qita's full silicone dolls for that matter) can find it at the following link, just scroll down a bit: https://spartanlover.com/products/55-ma ... s=e&_v=1.0
💜 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY! See his birthday party shenanigans on his thread 💜
Josh's thread
We're most active on Insta!

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Jmacb9, that’s a really detailed and balanced review! I’m sure people interested in that doll will appreciate all the points that you covered.

Btw, I think your styling of that doll is SO MUCH BETTER than the manufacturer’s quasi French maid look.

Pizza Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pizza Man »

Dear Jmacb9,
Congratulations on your new roommate! It has been awhile since I have been on Doll Form, but have thought about you and Harley often.
Josh looks very handsome and his body is very attractive. (I think we share the same taste in dolls). I am sorry for all of the negative experiences you had with the purchase of Josh. (The loss of his penis attachment is unfortunate). However, I believe it will turn out good in the end. Although it cost more, you won't be disappointed with full silicone. The quality of silicone is far superior to TPE, but TPE does have it's place. Sometimes quality is well worth the extra cost. (A full silicone doll will last for years to come). The penis attachment from Realing is, without a doubt, the most realistic penis attachment on the market. (If I were you I would invest in the flaccid and erect penis attachment). The flaccid penis would give Josh a realistic bulge through his clothes. (This would look good in photography). You would also find other ways to enjoy it.
If I purchased another doll I would seriously consider Realing. Their dolls are beautiful, but, like you, I prefer a more slender look. Maybe they will create one in the future. A slender, youthful doll, with Realings realistic penis attachment, would be a dream. A youthful appearance, between the ages of 20-24, would be perfect. The age between boyhood and manhood would be ideal. (I believe a doll like that would be a hot seller). It would serve a nitch that is definitely underserved.
Regarding the unbolted feet, is there a way to remedy that situation? In my opinion, the company should offer to send you another body with bolted feet. (This would be the right thing to do). You could send the old body back, at their expense, in exchange for a new body. A reputable company should provide quality customer service. If the order isn't right, they should do whatever is necessary, to make it right. (A full silicone doll is a huge investment). Doll companies should be held to the same standard as everyone else. This is why I would never buy a doll unless it was through PayPal. PayPal offers an extra layer of protection.
I sincerely hope that all of these issues will be resolved. Despite the negatives, may it all pan out in the end.
Wishing you, Harley, and Josh the very best! Look forward to seeing more photos!

Kind Regards!
Pizza Man

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

FormerlyHot wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:25 pm Jmacb9, that’s a really detailed and balanced review! I’m sure people interested in that doll will appreciate all the points that you covered.

Btw, I think your styling of that doll is SO MUCH BETTER than the manufacturer’s quasi French maid look.
Thank you! I wanted to be as thorough as possible. Unfortunately, I still had to cut a lot of stuff to stay within the 2-10 minute time frame requested by Spartan.

Josh does look quite cute as a soccer player! I still need to find a tank top for him to realize another idea I have in mind for him...
Pizza Man wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:11 am Josh looks very handsome and his body is very attractive. (I think we share the same taste in dolls). I am sorry for all of the negative experiences you had with the purchase of Josh...
I'm flattered to hear that we're in your thoughts, and we're glad to hear from you! We were afraid you died or smth lol. I hope you and Stewart are doing well.

Please don't mistake my incessant complaining for dissatisfaction. I'm very happy with Josh, but I inherited being a dramatic little bitch from my mom. Both my mom and I will always be sure to whine about even the slightest inconvenience.

The silicone is not what I had expected, although I still think I prefer it slightly over TPE. It's weirdly sticky, but not sticky enough for powder to adhere to it like with TPE. He also smells like paint (probs from the body paint), although the scent is far less potent than Harley's gross ass TPE smell. Also, he's not advertised as such, but I think he has a foam core because he's much firmer and lighter than I was expecting. It makes him a lot less cuddly, but he's so much more portable. Hopefully he doesn't experience any of the known issues associated with weight reduction down the line.

The big upside with Josh is that he plays into my insatiable cheapskate nature quite well. Spartan offered me a $400 rebate for my video review, and also offered additional refund due to my complaint about the feet. With all rebates, refunds, and credit card rewards accounted for, I paid less than $2100 for a full size silicone doll with implanted hair and articulated fingers. Oddly enough, the TPE body version of this same doll is the exact same price as the silicone version I bought. The many shortcomings of this doll make clear to me why he's so cheap. But still, there's nothing I love more than a good deal, and Josh's price was unbeatable (and he's so fucking hot 🥵).

Spartan Lover sent me a size chart of Realing's penises, and the flaccid one is actually bigger than the erect one I asked for. I prefer more modestly sized dicks, so we'll stick with the erect and just bend it down when he's dressed.

There's no way they would've taken the body back, and even if they did, I'm too impatient. Although the feet aren't what I wanted, he still stands and I save money. I'm not upset about that.

I usually boycott PayPal because they've held money hostage from me and banned me for a stupid reason, but I was forced to buy Josh with PayPal because my primary card declined the full purchase amount. Spartan can only split between 2 cards if you use PayPal.

There are a couple threads on here posted lately that are rather critical of Realing. It seems their customer service is awful and the quality of their dolls is not proportional to the price tag. For the foreseeable future, I am dissuaded from buying any of their dolls, especially if they don't release a better twink body as you mentioned.

As for more pictures, I will hopefully be able post some more soon. Some dumbass on Reddit recently commented (and got upvoted!!) that my dolls "look like kids," which, of course, implies something rather nasty about me. Even though its a load of bullshit (obviously that guy and all who agreed with him haven't been anywhere near a college campus in forever), I'm still deeply offended by that comment. Consequently, I don't feel up to sharing more pictures as of now.

Ok, I'm done complaining now lol.

Thank you, Pizza Man, for your kind comments, and my apologies for this wall of text. Please say hello to Stewart for us!
Josh's thread

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Hey y’all! It’s been a long time since I last updated either of my boys’ threads, so here’s a lil update on Josh.

He has settled in very nicely and has proven a wonderful addition to our little “family.”

His missing attachment has arrived and is quite a lot of fun to play with. I like how it’s not so girthy and can actually fit comfortably in my mouth. He certainly enjoys his fair share of BJ’s 😛😈

Also, Josh wants those who haven't already seen it to peep his latest Instagram Reel (link to find it in my signature). He's seen some content creators doing "GRWM" (get ready with me) content and wanted to share his morning routine (and his latest fit)! For those who don't use Insta, here is a condensed, picture-based version...

It's crazy, I bought these shorts for myself off of a Walmart clearance rack 4 years ago. However, I never wore them once. I'm glad that Josh has now made something of that particular purchase.
Josh's thread

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

I see the male doll subforum has been awfully quiet these past few days. Let me fix that by sharing Josh's entry into this month's Cat C Photo Challenge (viewtopic.php?t=178296)!

Josh's thread

INFORMATIONS