www.wmdolls.com

my WM 164cm J-cup review..holy..

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
EmmaLover

Re: my WM 164cm J-cup review..holy..

Post by EmmaLover »

vihtahousu wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:38 pm Here is my beauty. Sorry for crappy lighting and other unprofessionality, but i think her excellent facial work shows well :D as always, dolls look even better when you are physically with them rather than in pics.
hottie :mrgreen:

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Feels TPE better than silicone for sex or is the LHP a huge factor?
Did you had an insert option with your silicone doll?

I saw some post about people using TPE fleshlights inside their silicone doll for getting a more pleasurable feel.

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:39 am Feels TPE better than silicone for sex or is the LHP a huge factor?

I saw some post about people using TPE fleshlights inside their silicone doll for getting a more pleasurable feel.
I cant even know how to begin comparing silicone to this(that i just had incredible sex with moments ago..)..

I hate to say it, but i havent yet been able to have proper sex with my silicone doll, she is way too tight and if you manage to put your dick in it wont be long when it somehow starts to "reject" you and push you out. With wm164 you are just "floating" in there and it is smooth sailing :D And i have had comparison to real sex when i was younger, so i can say this is very accurate feeling of real deal..

And yeah, she(wm) having a proper lhp, i think also does a lot when you are having holes in correct places. But the material is also so much softer compared to silicone

I didnt have insert with my silicone doll, she is fixed with ultrasoft option. I am personally thinking we shouldnt have to use our own fleshlights etc with sex dolls that we pay quite a bit of money, and with this doll i have finally found heaven :D

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

Would also like to add, that my experience on silicone is of only one sample. So i rather not start bashing ALL the silicones really, because i'd think there is lot of variety in that world too.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

vihtahousu wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:05 am
ondsdoll wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:39 am Feels TPE better than silicone for sex or is the LHP a huge factor?

I cant even know how to begin comparing silicone to this(that i just had incredible sex with moments ago..)..

I hate to say it, but i havent yet been able to have proper sex with my silicone doll, she is way too tight and if you manage to put your dick in it wont be long when it somehow starts to "reject" you and push you out. With wm164 you are just "floating" in there and it is smooth sailing :D And i have had comparison to real sex when i was younger, so i can say this is very accurate feeling of real deal..

And yeah, she(wm) having a proper lhp, i think also does a lot when you are having holes in correct places. But the material is also so much softer compared to silicone

I didnt have insert with my silicone doll, she is fixed with ultrasoft option. I am personally thinking we shouldnt have to use our own fleshlights etc with sex dolls that we pay quite a bit of money, and with this doll i have finally found heaven :D
Thanks for the info, always good to have criticism because it will lead to better products, as in this case some silicone dolls needs more innovations on softness.

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

Stopping by for a little bit of "update" on her :)

I couldn't be a happier man right now. With my previous dolls i always felt little bit of let down after few days, but with her it is complete feeling of love, horniness, wanting to make her feel good and look good.. sigh. I want to buy fancy clothes for her, make her smell good, perhaps even cough up some money for finally buy a better wig instead of these horrible rat nests companies always insist on giving you.. :|

I can't emphasize this enough.. SEX is absolutely amazing with her. I would go so far to say - that I had experience few days ago, that felt BETTER than any sex I ever had with a real woman :oops: I don't know about forums policy about certain natural substances so i dont mention anything more that i had little helper with something, and was completely immersed that I am having sex with most beautiful young woman ever.. And just taking her to shower after and powdering and combing her hair. It was a beautiful night to remember :mrgreen:

And i havent even tried doggystyle, anal etc with her..just plain ol missionary so far :mrgreen:

I will try to keep this post updated time to time, and try to photograph her more. I suck at trying to make her stand freely without supporting her against wall, really gotta start figuring that out. Forgot to mention she came with free pair of shoes too! First time this happened to me, dunno if it was vendor or manufacturer extra.

If you on fence getting this model..you cant go wrong with this..

EDIT: oh! and forgot to mention something really important that i just recently found out. Lube. If you haven't yet tried out powdery form lubes, do your self a huge favor and try! I personally have "K-lube" but there are j and whatnot available(havent tried those). That stuff is crazy, and you can make it just as thick or thin as you wish. Is super slick with very minimal reapplication. And one bottle will make 20 liters of stuff... :D

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

Meanwhile.. Here is little bit more of her :)
Attachments
IMG_20240401_210741.jpg
IMG_20240401_210741.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 640 times
IMG_20240401_210712.jpg
IMG_20240401_210712.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 640 times
IMG_20240401_210701.jpg
IMG_20240401_210701.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 640 times
IMG_20240401_205115.jpg
IMG_20240401_205115.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 640 times

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

Thank you for the review! Happy to hear that you are satisfied with the doll and our service :)
vihtahousu wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:04 pm
If there is something negative to say about her, im not biggest fan of very unrealistic small waist of hers and also her hands could also use little more "flesh"(im fine with rather thin legs because of my new found love for feet :)..), however i understand these two areas cut down dolls weight a lot.
Fun fact about this. We had Andy (designer/photographer) from WM-Doll visiting us some months ago, when we discussed some of their dolls we talked about the shape of the 164cm J-cup body. He called it "anime style" body, I had never thought about it, but this body is meant to be a bit "unrealistic" with her tiny waist and small shoulders. Still I think some girls can have this body shape, even though its very rare.

Another fun fact about this doll. Last time our store visited an erotic fair, we had this doll and 5 others on display. The WM-Doll 164cm J-cup was the most popular doll in our exhibition, beating other more expensive silicone dolls.

Again glad to hear another customer that is happy with this doll! We will continue to have it in stock as often as we can!

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

vihtahousu wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:38 pm Here is my beauty. Sorry for crappy lighting and other unprofessionality, but i think her excellent facial work shows well :D as always, dolls look even better when you are physically with them rather than in pics.
Beautiful girl. Congratulations. :thumbs_up:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

vihtahousu wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:58 pm
B-Jamin816 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:29 pm Damn, thank you for the generous review. I was on the fence about this doll but I'm convinced this will be my next purchase for sure. I had my eye on this for a week or two now but hadn't seen much review or talk about her yet. Thank you again, really love hearing people giving honest and detailed feedback.
You are very welcome! :razz:
I tried to somehow express(not english native speaker) how i felt little disappointed about my previous dolls sexual capabilities, and this doll does provides the pleasure and very realistic feel!

I was personally able to pull out nice amount of positive feedback and talk about this sculpt, and those convinced me to get her, so its about passing the "normal" user experience here too :D
Onnea!

Ja ota yteyttä jos olet poistamassa nukkeja. Parempi kierrättää ne täällä !

T: Sili

INFORMATIONS