zelex.com.cn

New SLE body

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
bsc2

New SLE body

Post by bsc2 »

When is any new SLE body coming out?

Also be good to have other skin colour options

atilla
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New SLE body

Post by atilla »

Zelex please can you make taller 170cm+ doll with nice juicy ass like this one? :multi:
Attachments
172Black.png
172Black.png (819.26 KiB) Viewed 1315 times

what_is_this
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by what_is_this »

And I'd love a 166K body but with an F cup - something with F is missing from the lineup too.

bsc2

Post by bsc2 »

what_is_this wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:18 am And I'd love a 166K body but with an F cup - something with F is missing from the lineup too.
I think no doll manufacturer wants to make the "perfect" doll as everyone will just end up buying / owning 1 doll that can mess up their sales strategy. So they have 164G smaller breasts than 166K but thicker overall. While for those who like slimmer build, that would be 166K but come with over-sized breasts sadly.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

172 G cup would be nice

INFORMATIONS