WHAT WOULD YOU TELL NEWBIES ABOUT GETTING CLOTHING?

We turn dreams into reality!
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU TELL NEWBIES ABOUT GETTING CLOTHING?

Post by MoviePilot »

I would be interested in URLs, where to buy clothes online. Aside from Amazon, Ebay and Ali.
Thanks in advance

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I like swap.com a lot. They sell high end used stuff at rock bottom prices.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Here is another one
https://www.wish.com/
Love,
Megan, DO, the BCD Girls
Attachments
MEGAN in JL2.jpg
MEGAN in JL2.jpg (75.83 KiB) Viewed 904 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:34 pm Found this guide..
viewtopic.php?t=128183
That was compiled by one of the earlier posters in this thread (nooneknows), and I found it tremendously helpful getting started.

A few notes from my newbie self:
  • Definitely take your own set of measurements, and try to avoid buying too much before you do.
  • Lean towards items that either open all the way or that have a lot of stretch in the fabric. Getting items over the head and arms or up over the hips without one or both of those can be challenging at best.
  • This pictorial can be very helpful for getting shirts/tops on and off.
  • Pull-over bras without front or back fasteners are the devil. :evil: Do not recommend.
  • If you can, always compare the measurements you took yourself with the size guide for whatever you're ordering/buying. Dolls often have unusual measurements, and sizes for feminine clothing are all over the place.
  • Embrace the wonder of sister sizes for bras, especially if you have a doll with a band size under 30. The guide that BCD linked above explains them.
  • Try to stay within some kind of budget if you can. :whistle: So many exciting things your doll can wear. :mrgreen:

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

Most clothes need to be small or extra small, most mediums are way too big. I have a 165 cm and always order small and size 5 adult shoes.
Attachments
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG (554.3 KiB) Viewed 327 times
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG (248.56 KiB) Viewed 327 times
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG (248 KiB) Viewed 327 times
D 2.JPG
D 2.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 327 times

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Go online and buy a couple clearance clothes and see how they fit. Once you find the size you are good. Dolls are not shaped right. You got big ass's,big tits,long skinny legs,unrealistic waist to neck,etc...

If you are bold and don't care...go to goodwill and find stuff for a dollar. Cost ya $20 or so to find a good size.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

If you get dark colors, wash the hell out of them in hot water. Use multiple long cycles multiple times. Even after that, it still has potential to stain but not as fast as they would without washing.

What I’ll also do is by a white version of the same shirt or something white that is similar to the size and shape of the dark shirt. I have my doll wear the white under the dark. I also do the same for pants. Right now my doll has white yoga pants under the jeans.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

I do white panty hose under all her dark bottoms and try to keep the tan or white for her bras and tops.

forinanna
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by forinanna »

Do any of you use slopers or tech packs to customize outfits for a better fit? If so, where do you get the patterns made to fit your doll?

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

If your unsure take Zhen’s advice… soak and wash your dark stuff in Woolite multiple times until ink stops coming out…

Pressure is your enemy! :evidence:

651A0161-9EF8-40EE-AA62-19F032F567EF.jpeg
651A0161-9EF8-40EE-AA62-19F032F567EF.jpeg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 128 times
Master of Puppets...

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

I buy most of my lady’s clothes at Macy’s (heavily discounted clearance or ‘Last Act,’ prices in line with Shein or Temu, except it’s quality clothing, not junk). She’s 162cm, and mediums, sizes 4 and 6 work well. Better a tad too big than too small, and even tho smalls can be the right fit, getting them over her head/neck can be problematic. So I give her a little more room with mediums, or very stretchy smalls/one sizes.

I’ve had zero staining problems with their name brand clothing, deep reds, purples, and even blacks. I’ll often leave her dressed in the same outfit for a week, and again, no stains. Satin, polyester, velvet, no issues. She’s TPE, and maybe I’ve just been lucky. I do keep her in ‘nude’ pantyhose to protect her legs, and occasionally a white/cream bodysuit if she’s going to wear dark-colored or black tops or dresses. But even when foregoing the bodysuit, still no staining.

I generally size up with shoes, devil of a time getting her to fit in what should be the correct listed size, and don’t want to damage her feet by forcing the issue.

Sunglasses to protect her eyes when she’s not in action, and a hat can make a nice finishing touch.

I ripped an earlobe with a pierced earring when she turned her head on the pillow, so it’s strictly clip-ons now for that, and I don’t leave her in them.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:41 pm Hi,
Before she arrives...people always ask
BRING IT ON!
Thanks
Jeff
Put on panty hose or nylons!
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

INFORMATIONS