Starpery.com

Bolts for neck and rattling

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
FalconElaris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bolts for neck and rattling

Post by FalconElaris »

I found out on my doll (WM) that there was a strange rattling whenever I used her coming from the connector between the head and the neck where the head screws in. Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

Khaossinua

Re: Bolts for neck and rattling

Post by Khaossinua »

IMG_20240325_062727_071.jpg
IMG_20240325_062727_071.jpg (66.1 KiB) Viewed 127 times
A plastic or rubber washer may help you

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

The little springs in those are adjustable. Could be it's just not tight enough.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

As a senior engineer I applaud the manufacturers for making a quick connect mechanism.

However, if you look at the design you are sliding a large round ball into the narrow "V" shaped groove of the thread inside the body, or the head, whichever direction you install it.

I personally don't like these connectors because as you said, there is no way to stop them from rattling. Yes it's true that there are screws in there that you could increase the tension, forcing the large round ball bearing into the very small Groove into the threaded portion of the receiver section, such as the doll body.

It was not made to be rigid, just easy to connect.

I use a few of them but I still prefer the old style that are a complete screw in connector. If you are not taking your doll's head off a lot, and the other connector will stop the rattling.

The old fully-fitted connector will also keep the doll's head on the body in case you are having a very vigorous encounter using your doll as a sex doll. There is nothing more disappointing than having the doll's head pop off, before you do!

It's a very interesting innovation, but there is no way to lock the head so that it will not rattle or pop off at the worst possible moment.

FalconElaris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by FalconElaris »

Thanks for the advice and input everyone. I tightened the screw, and it worked for reducing 90% of the noise. it's not perfect so I may try the rubber washer .

INFORMATIONS