HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: HUGE WOBBLY BUTT Toy Prototype - Wobble Physics Test

Post by Booty Hunger »

BkShp wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:31 pm I just received the heavenly madame squishable gigantic ass. I ordered it the afternoon of Dec 2 and it arrived about an hour ago, so almost exactly 1 month. I got it in beige with textured skin and half filled gel. It is incredible! Her ass is every bit of 30 in wide and a heavy 94 lbs. The jiggle is unreal. Money well spent and well worth the wait. Seriously, I didn't know what to expect. Definitely exceeded expectations. I don't know if I'll post pics, it is kind of hard to maneuver. I was a little worried when it arrived because the box was a little damaged, but madame was perfectly fine. I can't wait for the weekend to give her a test ride.
Pictures please! I’ve seen the pale with freckles, and the wheat with no freckles.. I would love to see what beige with textured skin looks like. Send a picture of the anal coloring as well, not sure if it’ll be darker red/purple-ish versus pink on the pale model.

Bdmp2015

Post by Bdmp2015 »

I've always seen the pics on the website, hopeful to see if someone owns it to get their review on it.

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

By the way I just checked the website and it looks like another new one flew under the radar... >.>
https://tiddy.shop/products/kalies-plump-pussy

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

IMG_0212.jpeg
IMG_0212.jpeg (155.76 KiB) Viewed 1162 times
guys, put a sharpie or a pen somewhere and step back, then imagine this GIGANTIC ass around it. And imagine it bigger than you think cuz our products are always bigger than everyone thinks. Does it seem giant enough to you guys? This copy was a failure and will be trashed, but it shows the size at least~

-Azu 💙

yuh please don’t hesitate to ask questions or bring up concerns~
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

Hello my beautiful people at tiddy shop I come here to ask for a side by side photo comparison of the new “Kalie” sitting beside a Jenna’s Booty! Kalie looks absolutely amazing I just wish it still had the longer legs like Jenna for more positions(my favorite is prone bone) or propping up. But for 10 lbs less and she still looks more plump? I’m amazed. those jiggle videos look great

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

DA926640 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:48 am
Booty Warrior wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:57 pm She has arrived! :multi: She's a definite handful and the first cleaning was a learning experience lol.
I want it, but not without a removable insert or cavity for my own onaholes. It's just too insane to try to clean. I know I mentioned this above but for guys who are fans of these huge hip toys, we really need to rally to encourage vendors to do this.

Dolls all have inserts. When a hip toy is pushing 100lbs, it's time for a removable tunnel!!!

My opinion, the ability to stuff in a Meiki Maria Ozawa onahole would be the ULTIMATE hip toy. And Tiddyshop could sell the onaholes as well and we all win.

Would buy 5 Madames right now if this existed lol
Thank you for your suggestion!! We're looking into that. It would def be easier to clean if there's a removable onahole insert.

💙Azu

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Badger37 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:13 pm Still no one has any videos using the Madame?
I know there is a couple on Reddit, but I thought there would be more by now.
Hi there~ Please go to this link to find more videos of the Madame :)
🔗: https://t.me/tiddyshopchat

I have also attached videos of the product below~ Hope this helps!!

💙Azu
Attachments
7.mp4
(34.86 MiB) Downloaded 144 times
6.mp4
(72.24 MiB) Downloaded 92 times
3.mp4
(22.48 MiB) Downloaded 79 times
1.mp4
(32.91 MiB) Downloaded 96 times

Jemz

Post by Jemz »

Would be nice if we could get more pictures and videos of the new Kalie sometime, anyone here have Kalie?

beanlord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by beanlord »

^ I second this I’m surprised how little talk or promo there is of Kalie, she looks amazing and I wasn’t aware she came out over a month ago. Just wanna see a side by side with her and Jenna. Once I pay off my credit card ima probably order Jenna unless I can somehow get a kalie with longer thighs tbh

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Jemz wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:42 am Would be nice if we could get more pictures and videos of the new Kalie sometime, anyone here have Kalie?
Hai hai~ Here are some videos that features Kalie!
She's very jiggly and stretchy~

💙Azu

Attachments
kalie3.mp4
(76.36 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
kalie2.mp4
(89.6 MiB) Downloaded 73 times

ClotheMeBabe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ClotheMeBabe »

I am ridiculously late to my thoughts on it but I figured I can just post my photos of when I first had her. She’s amazing is all you need to know. Definitely for any ass man out there. I personally like when she’s on top and I squeeze,what little leg length she has, to then bring her cheeks closer in together. Maybe I’m describing it wrong but anyway here are some photos from waaaay back then. Maybe soon I’ll post my thoughts. I’ll show you three photos so far for fun stay tuned if interested. :noel2:
Attachments
5A671784-8D03-47D9-B181-8A6B0E3BC8CC-6942-00000BCC806E6132.jpeg
5A671784-8D03-47D9-B181-8A6B0E3BC8CC-6942-00000BCC806E6132.jpeg (926 KiB) Viewed 532 times
D07B3D7D-60B1-439B-B51B-1B80F5BCDD88-6942-00000BCC87E79F0D.jpeg
D07B3D7D-60B1-439B-B51B-1B80F5BCDD88-6942-00000BCC87E79F0D.jpeg (842.57 KiB) Viewed 532 times
E99312F6-FCA2-440F-A811-E618B0FBE52C-6942-00000BCC8A4963D8.jpeg
E99312F6-FCA2-440F-A811-E618B0FBE52C-6942-00000BCC8A4963D8.jpeg (640.97 KiB) Viewed 532 times

Jemz

Post by Jemz »

tiddyshop wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:43 pm
Jemz wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:42 am Would be nice if we could get more pictures and videos of the new Kalie sometime, anyone here have Kalie?
Hai hai~ Here are some videos that features Kalie!
She's very jiggly and stretchy~

💙Azu

Looks great! I ordered one last week, excited to receive her!

Booty Warrior
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Warrior »

tiddyshop wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:09 am IMG_0212.jpeg
guys, put a sharpie or a pen somewhere and step back, then imagine this GIGANTIC ass around it. And imagine it bigger than you think cuz our products are always bigger than everyone thinks. Does it seem giant enough to you guys? This copy was a failure and will be trashed, but it shows the size at least~

-Azu 💙

yuh please don’t hesitate to ask questions or bring up concerns~
The size and shape look really promising on this one...eager to see more! Thanks for the peak :thumbs_up:

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

beanlord wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:47 pm ^ I second this I’m surprised how little talk or promo there is of Kalie, she looks amazing and I wasn’t aware she came out over a month ago. Just wanna see a side by side with her and Jenna. Once I pay off my credit card ima probably order Jenna unless I can somehow get a kalie with longer thighs tbh
Here is a side by side pic and video attached!
Top is Jenna, bottom is Kalie
Jenna & Kalie.jpg
Jenna & Kalie.jpg (123.34 KiB) Viewed 407 times
Jenna & Kalie2.mp4
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
Hope this helps~
💙Azu

INFORMATIONS