Starpery.com

Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
alphamaledollmaster

Re: Can mold grow in 1 day inside TPE doll's cavity?

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

I got a portable dehumidifer to lessen the humidity levels in my storage area

I live in a dry area of the world similar to Arizona , United States, or Nevada (las vegas) where it almost never rains, but I live in an apartment complex with other tenants who are not too intelligent and don't leave their windows to air out or let their dishes wallow in standing water. In fact , my neighbor at the moment weighs almost 300 pounds and after visiting her apartment, I decided to be extra cautious as she often likes to keep her window closed entirely! i mean not even let it open an inch to air out!!

I'm not sure what a usually relatively expensive endoscopy probe would be worth other than determining one's doll has mold, so basically it's good for diagnostic, but not good for fixing

the cleaning of the mold, unless using vinegar and 1 other substance i can't remember at the moment (maybe the 2nd substance is hydrogen peroxide) is costly and if it's bleach or some other stronger substance like lower percentage alcohol dabbing, can cause more tears, basically rot the skin away slowly

so, those portable, plug in dehumidifers are a great idea to avoid mold (i didn't see a response like this anywhere in this long thread so I added it just now)

best wishes and it's better to err on the side of washing and drying her after each sex act especially if she costs $2,000 US dollars or thereabouts

Can someone do me the favor of answering this in exchange for my plug in dehumidifer idea here....(they are cheap by the way) ?

Question:
now how often do u wash her in a shower? Every month? I just ordered a handtruck or a padded trolley, as it's called in the United Kingdom to carry her 90 United States pound weight, 41 Kilograms which is very heavy,

I ordered this trolley / handtruck to take her from the area where sex takes place into the shower tub room which is about 20 feet away

The option of using an office chair isn't the best as office chairs are known to break their wheels and good luck getting an office chair that one can easily assemble, they are difficult to put togehter vs. a ready made telescopic handtruck

every month, i should take this heavy girl into a clean shower tub, then prop her up, standing feet option, with shower shoes on, cover her head with a Plastic bag, after applying copious amounts of water proof vaseline to her neckline, seal the plastic bag with Strong duct tape and put the ShowerHead part away from her head area and more like pointed down on her upper chest to wash her?

then add baby oil, and baby power after?

Does the above ^ seem like a good plan?

thanks in advance
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

I think I answered my own question:

On washing the body of the Doll (it's to be done every 2-4 weeks)

I used to take a disposable non-alcohol wet wipe and wash down my Kimber doll of lint, but it would seem a more thorough wash of her entire body every 4 weeks would be better as shown in the copy & paste below which has a "start" and "end" time

I think this is some good info from Silicon___ ( I in no way endorse or promote their site as I have no experience)

here's a few cut and pastes on relevant parts, basically clean the exterior body of the doll every 2-4 weeks, but probably every 4 weeks would be more doable & realistic

A shower wash isn't needed, a sponge bath will do, it seems...

If u don't take her to a shower tub then disposable bags which can be thrown away could be used to keep your floor dry and clean while washing her.

if the rug underneath the disposable bags gets wet, you can run a hair blow dryer to keep the rug from developing mold / mildew

i do want to add, I use a 300 mL douche pump to squirt into her cavities and then push down on the fleshy portion of the vaginal cavity which will squirt out the soapy antibacterial water, then I put a Solid Glass Dildo wrapped in a clean cloth and go in counter clockwise to dry her,

then...then I insert in a dry stick for 15 minutes and then an aquarium air pump for 1 hour to 24 hours, depending on if I want to use her again soon

(by the way, tampons are too expensive and they only go in 4 inches of depth, the 7 inch glass dildo that is solid and going counter or clock wise really does a good 1st run pass thru)

Start:

HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO CLEAN MY DOLL?
There are two aspects to this question, one being for hygiene whilst the other for the longevity of the doll.

We would suggest that clean your doll every 2 – 4 weeks.

This should be the perfect balance between hygiene and ensuring your doll lasts as long as possible. Many of our customers are quite anal (pardon the pun) on hygiene and choose to clean the doll after each use. Keep in mind that doing this could degrade the doll’s skin quicker and shorten the lifespan or lead to skin tears sooner than you would have liked.

We do recommend that you get into a routine of cleaning your doll so it becomes second nature.

HOW DO I CLEAN MY DOLLS BODY?
Cleaning your sex doll’s body is very straight forward. Depending on how often you use your doll, we would recommend cleaning every 14 days to avoid and bacteria build up on the doll and to help prolong the doll’s skin. You will need the following:

Antibacterial soap
Water
Talcum powder (baby powder)
Light sponge
A non-abrasive cloth
The process is very much similar to cleaning yourself. You can choose to either shower your doll or to submerge your doll in a bathtub. If you are going to put your doll in the shower it is very important that you do not allow the neck or head to become too wet (this helps to avoid complications further down the road such as rust on the neck screw).

Simply use the light sponge to thoroughly wash down the doll with the antibacterial soap, making sure not to apply too much pressure to preserve the skin.

HOW DO I DRY MY DOLL AFTER CLEANING?
Ensuring your doll has dried fully is very important as it prevents and friction on the skin which could potentially cause a tear of the skin.

To dry the doll, use a light non-abrasive cloth to gently pat down the doll when wet. Do not apply too much pressure as the final part of the drying will be natural.

Once you have removed the bulk of moisture from the doll, allow it to sit for an hour and full dry naturally. After this time you can apply the talcum powder to the doll’s body to give it a nice fragrance and prevent the skin from becoming tacky

"end"
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

AIMD

Post by AIMD »

It's definitely best to clean after each use, both yourself and your companion. Hydrogen peroxide works very well, especially if you let it foam. When I first got my companion I would clean her (a learning experience) but not get all of the water out (or water would get into the anal cavity from the vaginal cleaning) and somedays a smell would emanate after a while. No mold but it was in the process of beginning so that's when a thorough cleaning was called for.
But one night I was tired, horny, and didn't want to go through the hassle of cleaning, so I just spritzed vinegar inside of her, lubed her up, and enjoyed her company. Then I spritzed vinegar inside her again and went to sleep. Of course she received a proper cleaning in the morning.
Vinegar is highly effective at killing mold (especially black mold--personal housecleaning experience), doesn't degrade like hydrogen peroxide, and will kill certain types of bacteria. Would I recommend vinegar as a fuck and forget type of solution? Definitely not but for those rare very sleepy moments it might be a possibility until you can clean your companion properly.
Any ideas I may present, as long as they do not infringe on prior works, are open source and may not be encumbered/patented in any manner.

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

AIMD wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:42 pm It's definitely best to clean after each use, both yourself and your companion. Hydrogen peroxide works very well, especially if you let it foam. When I first got my companion I would clean her (a learning experience) but not get all of the water out (or water would get into the anal cavity from the vaginal cleaning) and somedays a smell would emanate after a while. No mold but it was in the process of beginning so that's when a thorough cleaning was called for.
But one night I was tired, horny, and didn't want to go through the hassle of cleaning, so I just spritzed vinegar inside of her, lubed her up, and enjoyed her company. Then I spritzed vinegar inside her again and went to sleep. Of course she received a proper cleaning in the morning.
Vinegar is highly effective at killing mold (especially black mold--personal housecleaning experience), doesn't degrade like hydrogen peroxide, and will kill certain types of bacteria. Would I recommend vinegar as a fuck and forget type of solution? Definitely not but for those rare very sleepy moments it might be a possibility until you can clean your companion properly.
Im surprised at the cleaning routines of you guys. You clean after every sex and she cant even wait till morning without vinegar? Damn lol. Im waaaay to lazy for so much cleaning and also how often do you have sex then? Like two times a week? Imagine having sex every day and cleaning it every time. When i first few times saw her vagina getting torn after cleaning i gave up. Now she is cleaned once a week, regardless of action.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

all is takes is more then 24 hours of water sitting in tpe cavity before it can start growing bacteria and eventually turn to mold. you must make sure its 100% dry after use, an air pump of some sort will save you tons of headache. Such as aquarium pump
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

Rotgut_the_bloated

Neogreen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:51 am all is takes is more then 24 hours of water sitting in tpe cavity before it can start growing bacteria and eventually turn to mold. you must make sure its 100% dry after use, an air pump of some sort will save you tons of headache. Such as aquarium pump
Maybe its just for water? When i cum and mixed with lube i let it stay for 7 days like that before i clean it, and so far no mold. Both my TPE and silicone dolls.

AIMD

Post by AIMD »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:59 pm
Neogreen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:51 am all is takes is more then 24 hours of water sitting in tpe cavity before it can start growing bacteria and eventually turn to mold. you must make sure its 100% dry after use, an air pump of some sort will save you tons of headache. Such as aquarium pump
Maybe its just for water? When i cum and mixed with lube i let it stay for 7 days like that before i clean it, and so far no mold. Both my TPE and silicone dolls.
You must be one of the lucky ones then. After a few bad smells from improper cleaning, yes every time after being with my companion I clean or do something to prevent mold, even when it's three times a day. Obviously a doll is not a woman whose body can take care of itself but I just view it as as a part of the care package.
Any ideas I may present, as long as they do not infringe on prior works, are open source and may not be encumbered/patented in any manner.

Rotgut_the_bloated

Can you make a test? Take a small piece of TPE, put it inside her vagina after sex so that it absorbs all the juices, and put it somewhere safe for 7 days, see what happens. I am also curious.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:13 am Can you make a test? Take a small piece of TPE, put it inside her vagina after sex so that it absorbs all the juices, and put it somewhere safe for 7 days, see what happens. I am also curious.
That is disgusting.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

AIMD

Post by AIMD »

RevJack wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:39 am
Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:13 am Can you make a test? Take a small piece of TPE, put it inside her vagina after sex so that it absorbs all the juices, and put it somewhere safe for 7 days, see what happens. I am also curious.
That is disgusting.
I'm going to agree with RevJack on this one as it is not something I would do but we all have our own ways of being with our companions. Rotgut you do what works for you and others can do what works for them. Personally I say err on the side of caution (cleaning does not take that long) because if something does go wrong not only can your doll be damaged but you can suffer serious health effects. The penis is like a sponge and absorbs things quite easily, including bacteria. If anyone wants to risk their health so be it but that doesn't mean we should.

Nusszucker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nusszucker »

AIMD wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:51 pm
RevJack wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:39 am
That is disgusting.
I'm going to agree with RevJack on this one as it is not something I would do but we all have our own ways of being with our companions. Rotgut you do what works for you and others can do what works for them. Personally I say err on the side of caution (cleaning does not take that long) because if something does go wrong not only can your doll be damaged but you can suffer serious health effects. The penis is like a sponge and absorbs things quite easily, including bacteria. If anyone wants to risk their health so be it but that doesn't mean we should.
Bacterial infections are nothing one should take lightly. I had a nasty infection last year with a long hospital stay and a massive abscess in my foot, I just barely did not get sepsis and that my foot has healed so well as it did, after three surgeries and nearly loosing the skin graft is down right miraculous. I'd rather add fifteen minutes of cleaning to every sex session I will have with my doll, than anything like what I had last year, but with my dick instead of my foot.

Maybe just cudling in bed is enough XD

Rotgut_the_bloated

I mean do as you want guys. Its not bad keeping things clean. Its just that in my experience, there was no mold appearing after keeping body fluids or lube inside materials for extended periods of time. So i am suspecting it might be something else. Perhaps keeping water is reason to mold growth. If i had spare insert to waste i would put water in it and keep it closed and for 7 days to see if that will produce mold.

INFORMATIONS