www.wmdolls.com

Lightweight doll wanted. Budget under $100. Or inflatable advice.

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
PinkPupa

Lightweight doll wanted. Budget under $100. Or inflatable advice.

Post by PinkPupa »

By lightweight I mean under 40 lbs, preferably under 30 lbs. I'm too old to lug around dolls that weigh as much as a woman.

So that puts it in the weight range of half size silicon, plush dolls and inflatables.

The likelyhood of finding a silicon or plush doll in this price range is pretty slim.

And brand new inflatables can be found in this range. But maybe you have a high end inflatable like Miko, Naomi (thrust pro) or BJ Betty who needs a good home, fast?

If you don't have a matching doll, how about advice?
Like a link to a vendor with something that fits this description? Or recommendations on quality 3-hole inflatables.

I found the Diao Shi website and inquired about their products but haven't gotten a response. A different vendor was listed on the Vinyl Inflatables thread but were based in the UK (so increased shipping likely). And the dolls I was interested in were described as having 4 inch love tunnels.

So there's Amiga Toys. https://www.amigatoy.com/blow-up-dolls-c-24_26/

And Ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/312673259999 (looks like a Diao Shi but is the price too good to be true? Not far off from the Amiga price if it's the same doll i think)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/155489426120 (this is a Fuck Friends doll, a review of Titiana seems favorable for them in the Vinyl thread)

Any Advice helps.
Thanks

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Lightweight doll wanted. Budget under $100. Or inflatable advice.

Post by Kite »

Pm sent

Saya Albanese
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Saya Albanese »

How many kg is the lightest silicone doll on the market?

PinkPupa

Post by PinkPupa »

Saya Albanese wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:23 pm How many kg is the lightest silicone doll on the market?
I thought I'd seen the Mini-Love-Dolls (several manufacturers, half size dolls so half the weight) for about 45-50 lbs.) But they're hard to hide if my family visits.
And not as fun to cuddle as full size dolls.

So it's still circling around to the inflatables. But thanks to those who send ideas.

INFORMATIONS