sexyrealsexdolls.com

Raw or Condom for your Sex Toy?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Raw or Condom for your Sex Toy?

Post by ondsdoll »

I use waterbased lubed or dry condoms and use baby oil as lube with my TPE dolls

ninini
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ninini »

I'm always concerned with the affect of pre-lubed condoms on TPE. The brand of condoms makes a difference. Okamoto Crownn is my favorite when doing the deed with a human female, but it only comes pre-lubed, most condoms are. The few non-lubed I tried have no sensation.

I read another post recently about female condoms which I will give a try.

playing_both_sides
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by playing_both_sides »

I’m also interested in female condoms but can’t seem to find any for sale at drug stores or online in Canada. I posted about it, looking for advice or insight through others’ experience but got no responses.

Here was my original post:

viewtopic.php?p=2498892#p2498892

I’d appreciate any input.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

I've been fucking my doll raw and cleaning her out roughly 3 times a week for about 3 years. It feels much better than using a condom in my opinion. I also significantly prefer going raw with my wife to using a condom, but I use one when I must.

I just bought femidoms to see how they feel, I'm curious to find out. I would like to have to spend less time cleaning my doll. It would also make doll sex right before bed a lot easier.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Always bareback for me :D

I don’t like condoms much at all. Better to have a good wank than shag with a condom.
:glou:
HtS

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

Only bare back for me. I understand others' concerns about having to take the time and effort to clean up after; I know some may have physical ailments or logistical difficulties that make it a pain to deal with that. However, for me, not fucking my dolls raw would be like owning a sports car and not driving it so I don't have to put fuel in it.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

With dolls and other toys, I go bareback. I use them too often to make condoms cost effective. Cleaning is a hassle sometimes, but that's part of the hobby.

With actual women, I almost always use condoms. It gives my partner peace of mind, and helps them relax. I've found relaxed, happy women are more fun in bed. I've only ever gone bare with three partners in my life. One who was over 40 and had her tubes tied. The second talked me into it when I really knew better than to do so. (At least it was her idea, and she consented to it.) And the third I had been monogamous with for over a year.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Beardo822 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:37 am However, for me, not fucking my dolls raw would be like owning a sports car and not driving it so I don't have to put fuel in it.
My sentiments exactly 👍🏻

Regards the cleaning element, personally I don’t find it much effort at all. A couple of Plenty kitchen towels (super absorbant brand - only the best for my dolls 😉) and stick the aquarium pump up her for a few hours and job done :)

I only creampie dolls who I can give a good fisting to, to scoop the cream out. I don’t bother with showering, douches or any of that hassle.
:glou:
HtS

Streamdeals101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Streamdeals101 »

No condom all the way.

The sensation is there as opposed to not being there with a condom.

Also depends on how tired I am before I begin for an easier cleanup.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

No condom. Hate them. If you want a compromise between the real thing but hate the cleaning, you could always just pull out.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

For me it depends….

TPE gurls I always recommend getting removable inserts and can completely relax and go bareback. Inserts are cheap and easily cleaned. Don’t have to continually wash the whole doll.

My full-size silicone gurls (130cm and larger) with non-removable molded holes/sleeves: they get a female condom. IMHO it’s just easier cleaning and reduces frequency of in-depth cleaning or risks of injury.

Smaller girls and onaholes are much easier to clean and do not use any protection. Use, wash, rinse repeat.
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Agent Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Agent Laura »

⬜⬜One practical answer:
With removable love insert: RAW!
With fixed love tunnel: With protect and a lot of lube!

🤏Yours Precious,
NMC Agent Aimee -aka- Laura Soft

INFORMATIONS