www.wunderpuppen.de

New from Irontech SR - Let yourself be transported to fairytale land

Wunderpuppen has an extensive product offering, which is perfectly adapted to the various manufacturers. All dolls are customizable. They offer a 100% money back guarantee and customer service complete with live chat. Every customer receives photos from the manufacturer, before the doll leaves the manufacturer's warehouse. Most forms of payment are accepted and the shipping is always discreet. Shipping and any customs duties that may be incurred are already included in their pricing. Website: wunderpuppen.de
Wunderpuppen
VENDOR
VENDOR

New from Irontech SR - Let yourself be transported to fairytale land

Post by Wunderpuppen »

Echo
Irontech SR
167cm

Irontech Dolls dolls are made of the highest quality TPE or silicone that offers an incredibly soft and realistic touch. These love dolls were also developed with the aim of increasing the longevity and durability of the dolls. They are both hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly. The dolls have a fully articulated metal skeleton, which offers strength as well as flexibility and freedom of movement - hands, wrists, feet and knees are all equipped with high-quality joints that enable smooth movements.

https://wunderpuppen.de/produkt/echo-ir ... anned-s48/
Best regards,

Dominic
Wunderpuppen.de
info@wunderpuppen.de

Flinty

Re: New from Irontech SR - Let yourself be transported to fairytale land

Post by Flinty »

Oh I think she could take me a lot further than fairytale land... And I don't think I'd want to come back!

Wunderpuppen
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Wunderpuppen »

Flinty wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:40 pm Oh I think she could take me a lot further than fairytale land... And I don't think I'd want to come back!
Dreams can come true and don't we all need a little fairy tale?
Best regards,

Dominic
Wunderpuppen.de
info@wunderpuppen.de

plasticsubman

Post by plasticsubman »

Does this head come with normal ears?

INFORMATIONS