California Girl - NMC/ NANMA - CONBO

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

California Girl - NMC/ NANMA - CONBO

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Here is another inflata babe from the past I got within the last few months, just getting around to posting about her today :mrgreen:

California Girl is an NMC/ NANMA - CONBO Infata Babe that was made in Hong Kong - these air babes were prolific back in the day - and I got her as an old stock sold, as new from from either eBay.us or Amazon.us

It is amazing how many air dolls NMC made - and all these years later they still come up for sale from time to time :!:

Again as I have said before, you're either a fan of these value line air babes or your not - their tawdry demeanor and randy place in the world make them great for me :mrgreen:

I hope the molds for these air babes are not lost forever - as its often the case like the Tak Shing/ Seven Creations molds - gone to parts unknown
Many the molds get reduced to scrap - to help defray the cost of closing down :roll:

However California Girl lives on the world of York - as our forum moderator puts it - :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated
Attachments
California Girl 01 - Copy.jpg
California Girl 01 - Copy.jpg (554.96 KiB) Viewed 809 times
California Girl 02 - Copy.jpg
California Girl 02 - Copy.jpg (306.62 KiB) Viewed 809 times
California Girl 05 - Copy.jpg
California Girl 05 - Copy.jpg (200.05 KiB) Viewed 809 times
California Girl 06 - Copy.jpg
California Girl 06 - Copy.jpg (219.53 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: California Girl - NMC/ NANMA - CONBO

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Love these dolls…I had her and the nurse type and police type one as well!!! Also the mail order bride one!!!! I loved their faces and like you I love these types of dolls…wish o could find them more easily

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: California Girl - NMC/ NANMA - CONBO

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

vinyl king - yorktown wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:50 pm
California Girl is an NMC/ NANMA - CONBO Infata Babe that was made in Hong Kong

I hope the molds for these air babes are not lost forever - as its often the case like the Tak Shing/ Seven Creations molds - gone to parts unknown
Many the molds get reduced to scrap - to help defray the cost of closing down :roll:

However California Girl lives on the world of York - as our forum moderator puts it - :thumbs_up:
💗💗💗

⬜
Inflatablefun82 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:23 am Love these dolls…I had her and the nurse type and police type one as well!!! Also the mail order bride one!!!! I loved their faces and like you I love these types of dolls…wish o could find them more easily
:glou:

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

INFORMATIONS