AK 157cm silicone???

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Logjammin

AK 157cm silicone???

Post by Logjammin »

So, there is an Angel Kiss 157cm silicone doll being sold now... It looks pretty hot too ( great ass/legs/seemingly good LHP, despite overly large breasts)... Not sure of linking rules, but I saw it on finelovedolls, among other sites.

Would be nice to have the company chime in .

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: AK 157cm silicone???

Post by Up2myneck »

Logjammin wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:22 am So, there is an Angel Kiss 157cm silicone doll being sold now... It looks pretty hot too ( great ass/legs/seemingly good LHP, despite overly large breasts)... Not sure of linking rules, but I saw it on finelovedolls, among other sites.

Would be nice to have the company chime in .
It would certainly be nice :?:
I too would like much more info regarding this doll, in particular confirmation of the weight.
I'm also awaiting info about the 150cm, from commenting on another thread here in this section.

There should be more interaction from this company.
To date I have sent emails to at least two vendors and also the company site contact details, including one other based in China itself - that could actually be a dedicated vendor for this brand. Nothing as yet. :(

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

Well, now the 157cm is not even listed on their main page!... Maybe it was wrought with design defects or something and they don't want to sell it anymore. Ah well... I'm moving on to a diff brand due to that and members' reporting an unreasonably hard silicone in even the upgraded blend of WM/,AK dolls.

Lazrus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lazrus »

There's a Great review on an AK 157cm.
viewtopic.php?p=2529095&hilit=AngelKiss+157#p2529095

INFORMATIONS