Should I buy a Kimmi Lovecok Doll, or something newer?

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Skylo707

Should I buy a Kimmi Lovecok Doll, or something newer?

Post by Skylo707 »

Hi. So I’m looking to purchase my first Love doll, and Kimmi is the one I am in love with. The problem is, the newer dolls vaginas and arses look better, but none of them are as pretty as Kimmi. I’m just worried she’s a bit outdated, and maybe won’t be as good. What should I do? Buy the gorgous Kimmi, or get a newer model? Many thanks 😄

Lazrus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Should I buy a Kimmi Lovecok Doll, or something newer?

Post by Lazrus »

Spend the money and get a nice one. I went cheap in the beginning and I regret it....I forked out the money for a really nice doll and enjoyed it immensely....

AAllyy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Should I buy a Kimmi Lovecok Doll, or something newer?

Post by AAllyy »

I also went cheap in the beginning, I soon wanted to upgrade but I also learnt a lot from generally what its like to live with , handle and maintain a doll which gave me a good insight and meant I was much better informed for my next purchase. Its all a compromise of course but I would say go for the best you comfortably want to spend but allow some extra budget for maintenance, general accessories etc. Good luck....

INFORMATIONS