teddy-babes.com

Native Americans, Tan beach Babes & Latiinas

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Native Americans, Tan beach Babes & Latiinas

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

I'm part Blackfoot Native American and I have never seen an indigenous sex doll in any form.
What do you guys think of a Teddy Babe Deluxe as the first native American doll?

The tanner skin could also be used for making Beach tan women and Latinas as well.
They already use darker colors for the nipples. Two tan colors. Light tan and dark

The darker tan is below being used for the nipple.

IMG_2161[1].jpg
IMG_2161[1].jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 843 times
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Namor1st

Re: Native Americans, Tan beach Babes & Latiinas

Post by Namor1st »

They should have more native anerican dolls .

Shadowman2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shadowman2 »

I think it'd be a good idea, more variety couldn't hurt, and latinas are kinda "in" at the moment.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Shadowman2 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:33 pm I think it'd be a good idea, more variety couldn't hurt, and latinas are kinda "in" at the moment.
I would certainly love getting my hands on a Latina without even a passing thought, had they made any.. I’m still waiting until they’ve perfected black dolls as opposed to it being a hit-and-miss affair at the moment ..

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

It makes a lot of sense to add another skin tone to the TB lineup. Tan would be perfect.

It's just dismaying that Eighth Wonder has, since 2006, been so very slow to innovate, compared to other love doll creators.
I mean, if they added and promoted a "Build-A-Babe" path on their site for customizing a buyer's dream TB as an option for going beyond any of the pre-designed characters, even for a minor extra cost, that would be such a win-win. Instead, it takes people like ChaseTruthTJ about a year to plead and cajole EW to merely return the Deluxe TBs back down to their original size.

Anyway... some time ago, I did a little photo-shopping with a photo of the Sabrina Deluxe model:
TB_DeluxeSabrina2cropM.jpg
TB_DeluxeSabrina2cropM.jpg (119.39 KiB) Viewed 736 times
Maybe not quite authentic Latina or Native American as is, but could be a step in the right direction. It's one of the examples I'd imagine a "Build-A-Babe" approach could provide.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I have an OG doll that is 100% Native American to me. Hair, makeup and clothes, brown eyes. You just need to ensure the face has high, proud cheekbones.

And there are some VERY latino faces and bodies out there.

What are you really looking for, an ad campaign with a Native American twist?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I am 100% in favor of more dolls with a variety of ethnicities. Especially when most doll companies give us blank stares when we ask for dolls that aren't European or Asian.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Zang wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:54 pm It makes a lot of sense to add another skin tone to the TB lineup. Tan would be perfect.

It's just dismaying that Eighth Wonder has, since 2006, been so very slow to innovate, compared to other love doll creators.
I mean, if they added and promoted a "Build-A-Babe" path on their site for customizing a buyer's dream TB as an option for going beyond any of the pre-designed characters, even for a minor extra cost, that would be such a win-win. Instead, it takes people like ChaseTruthTJ about a year to plead and cajole EW to merely return the Deluxe TBs back down to their original size.

Anyway... some time ago, I did a little photo-shopping with a photo of the Sabrina Deluxe model:
Maybe not quite authentic Latina or Native American as is, but could be a step in the right direction. It's one of the examples I'd imagine a "Build-A-Babe" approach could provide.

I like the Build-a Babe idea. I suggested back in 2020 and I did it with a few of my girls already.
I just wish we had more skin variations. Tan would be a good start. Bianca, the supposed Latina they have,
doesn't look very Latina with the same super pale skin they all have.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

My Build-a-Babes I had made...

Rhianna
IMG_2176[1].jpg
IMG_2176[1].jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 666 times
Rin
IMG_1959[1].jpg
IMG_1959[1].jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 666 times
Name to be given - Megan? Madison?
IMG_2174[1].jpg
IMG_2174[1].jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 666 times

Floop

Post by Floop »

Let's be clear here: What is meant by Latinas in the context under discussion can be encompassed by the term: Mestiza. The term Mestiza/o is taxonomical and has two connotations, with the first being a general all-encompassing term for European-Indian admixed people, the second one serving as a marker denoting a specific subset of people admixed as such but within a more narrow measure--e.g., 40 (Euro)-60 (Indian)-60 (Euro)-40(Indian). What is meant here, I believe is the first connotation. That is, since most Mestiza/os exist in a broader variety of mixes within the Mestizo umbrella. Consequently, when talking about Latinas we're also in many if not most cases also talking about Native Americans by extension. Why? Because Native American and Latin American Indian tribes arise from the same genetic ancestors, the Asian land dwellers who crossed the Bering-straight from Asia. Add the fact that most Native Americans are in fact Mestizos of varying admixture percentages, albeit more European vis-a-vis certain Latino/as, namely Mexicans/Mexican-Americans, for example. I, myself, am Mestizo--a Harnizo if you want to get technical in the second sense presented above--and will confirm that we do in fact look similar to Native Americans and that is due to the fact that . . . there really are very little if any important genetic differences.

As for dolls, my Maria (see below for reference) can very easily pass as either Latina or Native American.

All of the above in consideration, skin tone is not necessarily what makes a Latina in the capacity of Mestiza. There are many pale skinned Mestizas and, no, not just the ones who "look white", but also the more obvious or 'authentic' looking ones (as some insist on framing it). Take for instance, Zelex put out an ad for Chinese New Year at the beginning of the year that featured a Carmen with Fair Skin. She didn't look any less Latina. In fact, this Fair-skinned Carmen (not my Maria)--and please don't tell my wife--looked an ex-girlfriend of mine who was a authentic looking Latina-Mestiza who just so happened to have lighter skin. And so, what gives a Mestiza or Latina the authentic look we're likely talking about here are things like eye shape, the bridge of the nose, lip fullness and shape, et cetera. Latinas as Mestizas tend to have equal parts European and Indian features--e.g., the example of the Fair skinned Carmen. Latinas in this context tend to have almond-shaped or slanted eyes, with the former being a genetic result of Euro-Indian admixing and the latter being a purer Indian trait. Take for instance the fact that many Pura-Indias from Mexico often get mistaken for Asians, namely Filipinas (Pinays) due to their slanted eyes, dark skin, and petite stature/build. So hell, putting a darker skin on an Asian TB (or any other doll) may work, if a pure Indian/NA look is what one is shooting for, or if manufacturers don't take more seriously the reality of Mestiza facial features.
Attachments
165cm (6).jpg
165cm (6).jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 551 times

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Floop wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:16 am Let's be clear here: What is meant by Latinas in the context under discussion can be encompassed by the term: Mestiza. The term Mestiza/o is taxonomical and has two connotations, with the first being a general all-encompassing term for European-Indian admixed people, the second one serving as a marker denoting a specific subset of people admixed as such but within a more narrow measure--e.g., 40 (Euro)-60 (Indian)-60 (Euro)-40(Indian). What is meant here, I believe is the first connotation. That is, since most Mestiza/os exist in a broader variety of mixes within the Mestizo umbrella. Consequently, when talking about Latinas we're also in many if not most cases also talking about Native Americans by extension. Why? Because Native American and Latin American Indian tribes arise from the same genetic ancestors, the Asian land dwellers who crossed the Bering-straight from Asia. Add the fact that most Native Americans are in fact Mestizos of varying admixture percentages, albeit more European vis-a-vis certain Latino/as, namely Mexicans/Mexican-Americans, for example. I, myself, am Mestizo--a Harnizo if you want to get technical in the second sense presented above--and will confirm that we do in fact look similar to Native Americans and that is due to the fact that . . . there really are very little if any important genetic differences.

As for dolls, my Maria (see below for reference) can very easily pass as either Latina or Native American.

All of the above in consideration, skin tone is not necessarily what makes a Latina in the capacity of Mestiza. There are many pale skinned Mestizas and, no, not just the ones who "look white", but also the more obvious or 'authentic' looking ones (as some insist on framing it). Take for instance, Zelex put out an ad for Chinese New Year at the beginning of the year that featured a Carmen with Fair Skin. She didn't look any less Latina. In fact, this Fair-skinned Carmen (not my Maria)--and please don't tell my wife--looked an ex-girlfriend of mine who was a authentic looking Latina-Mestiza who just so happened to have lighter skin. And so, what gives a Mestiza or Latina the authentic look we're likely talking about here are things like eye shape, the bridge of the nose, lip fullness and shape, et cetera. Latinas as Mestizas tend to have equal parts European and Indian features--e.g., the example of the Fair skinned Carmen. Latinas in this context tend to have almond-shaped or slanted eyes, with the former being a genetic result of Euro-Indian admixing and the latter being a purer Indian trait. Take for instance the fact that many Pura-Indias from Mexico often get mistaken for Asians, namely Filipinas (Pinays) due to their slanted eyes, dark skin, and petite stature/build. So hell, putting a darker skin on an Asian TB (or any other doll) may work, if a pure Indian/NA look is what one is shooting for, or if manufacturers don't take more seriously the reality of Mestiza facial features.
Look, I'm light as fuck myself. I'm only 3/8ths native american. (my selfie below with forum rules blocked face)
I just want a skin color on a Teddy Babe other than pale as snow.
Bianca Deluxe doen't look all that Latina to me as a snow white. We can also use a tan beach babe.

zzzz (2)a.jpg
zzzz (2)a.jpg (255.42 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Face is blocked as per rules of this forum.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Joke for the day: Texan guy finds himself in a bar in Alaska.
Others tell him that to become an Alaskan, he has to drink a bottle if booze, shoot a bear and mate with a Native Alaskan Babe.
So, he drinks a bottle of booze and storms out of the bar. Many hours later, he staggers back in with his clothes all ripped and asks:
Where is that girl to shoot.

Orc futa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Orc futa »

Zang wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:54 pm It makes a lot of sense to add another skin tone to the TB lineup. Tan would be perfect.

I like her smile.

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

"Jasmine" isn't eve home yet and I've already been shopping for her, I'm already in love!!!! I'm planning a campfire in my back yard.
Attachments
1.jpeg
1.jpeg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 164 times
2.jpeg
2.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 164 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (161.41 KiB) Viewed 164 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (16.67 KiB) Viewed 164 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (96.22 KiB) Viewed 164 times
6.jpg