realsexdoll.com

Obligatory Hello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

dotSEA

Obligatory Hello

Post by dotSEA »

Hey there TDF,

Bit of a lurker, figured I should finally register now that I've fallen headfirst into the rabbit hole. The last time I'd researched dolls was a good 10 years ago, so when I got sidetracked into dolls from a completely unrelated topic, I wasn't expecting to suddenly be where I'm at now.

Settled on a Zelex 143H after about a 3 week stint of constant research, just taking in all the things that've changed since my last exposure to dolls; placed the order about a week ago at 2AM in the morning (completely sober), and now the wait's killing me.

Thanks for listening, hope to have unboxing/dress up pics soon and happy Friday to y'all.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Re: Obligatory Hello

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Welcome to the club! Hang in there she be here before you know it. Find anything to do to make the time go by. Show us your girl when the honeymoons over.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Hello and welcome. You have now entered the worse part of doll ownership.
Che k out the 'brutal wait' thread

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Hello and welcome! Hope you love your new purchase, look forward to seeing pictures if you'd like to share.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

dotSEA wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:47 pm Hey there TDF,

Bit of a lurker, figured I should finally register now that I've fallen headfirst into the rabbit hole.

Settled on a Zelex 143H after about a 3 week stint of constant research, just taking in all the things that've changed since my last exposure to dolls; placed the order about a week ago at 2AM in the morning (completely sober), and now the wait's killing me.

Thanks for listening, hope to have unboxing/dress up pics soon and happy Friday to y'all.
Welcome and congratulations. I would advise getting a back brace, cheap and save yourself from possible injury. There is a lot to discover and you can find almost anything you have questions about here so ask or look around.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum! Many things to learn about, and searching is your friend. Never be afraid to ask a question, as we all want to help you enjoy your doll as much as possible and keep her in tip-top shape.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Davey2469 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:23 pm

Bit of a lurker, figured I should finally register now that I've fallen headfirst into the rabbit hole.

Welcome and congratulations. I would advise getting a back brace, cheap and save yourself from possible injury. There is a lot to discover and you can find almost anything you have questions about here so ask or look around.
Second to this. Solid advice. Prevention is always better than dealing with back pain, strain, or injury. I use the one that I use at work unloading freight from trucks.

Don't underestimate lifting awkward, dead weight (think an unconscious human being that can't help you lift them). Even if you are in shape, it causes unusual lifting and carrying.

Also, check into the 2-in-1 movable stand by Coeros.

Congrats on your new addition and we look forward to seeing more from you!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Obligatory Hello back at you :)

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF dotSEA and congratulations 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

dotSEA

Post by dotSEA »

Thanks for the warm welcome all, appreciate all the advice.

Weight was for sure a huge consideration when I was trying to decide between dolls; really wanted to pull the trigger on some of the taller & curvier dolls I came across, but I'm a pretty skinny dude so much better safe than sorry.

Will definitely look into some preventative & assistive gear, I've already had to learn some lessons the hard way through work, witnessed some horrors/accidents that could've easily been prevented through PPE use, but thankfully only got into some close calls before I wised up.

Thanks again & thanks for having me.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Bit of a lurker, figured I should finally register
Well Done! :thumbs_up: Welcome! :D

dotSEA wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:47 pm
placed the order about a week ago at 2AM in the morning (completely sober), and now the wait's killing me.
★ The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*:
viewtopic.php?t=122133

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi dotSEA
Welcome to TDF and down the rabbit hole. Congratulations on ordering your doll, hope it won't be too long before she arrives. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

INFORMATIONS