jarliet.com

factory photos of 167C with Lynn head

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
mr3d
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

factory photos of 167C with Lynn head

Post by mr3d »

Hello
I've ordered Jarliet 167 cm with Lynn head. Factory photos below. I think she is beautiful and has a lot of potential. Currently I am interested in photography and my plan for this doll is to use her for photoshoot only. Can't wait to dress her up a little :oops:

When I was in my 20s I used to admire photographers who made artistic photos of beautiful women dressed in amazing costumes, and I was hoping to become a photographer one day, but I never made it due to various circumstances. Nowadays there is simply too many great photos of women and many great photographers, of whom, many been into this field for years. The bar is set very high, to be just noticed, and I probably couldn't come up with anything fresh or relevant by taking shots of women/models and that discourages me to even try. So I feel like doll photography is something more unique, still rare and worth playing with. And it is kinda more intimate than simply hiring a model, and also dolls are also so patient and forgiving by design, and this is a great feature for entry-level photo enthusiasts. My plan for this doll, once she arrives is to practice doll/cosplay photography. I will dress her up in beautiful clothes, take some photos and if I'll consider the photos I take good enough, then I'll share them on certain photography-oriented websites, instagram and prehaps on TDF. I will use this body with Lynn head and two more heads of different manufacturers for this purpose. Currently I have no plans to take shots by profession, I just feel enthusiasm for this, like it could be some kind of strange hobby.

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: factory photos of 167C with Lynn head

Post by Alucard1959 »

Good Luck mr3d. You certainly picked an attractive model.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I have the same doll and she is really amazing. Great choice!

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

It's all luck after you actually put serious effort into gaining skill (we are talking years here). You are only a failure if you give up though.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congratulations mr3d 👍
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

:thumbs_up: Awesome!