www.sexdollcanada.com/

Are Sex Dolls Heavy?

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Are Sex Dolls Heavy?

Post by SexDollCanada »

Are Sex Dolls Heavy? Check The New Version Of Weight Reduction From Starpery

WATCH NOW ON YOUTUBE

One of the most significant upgrades is the introduction of a new material, enhancing the softness and realism of Starpery Sex Dolls. But that's not all! They also significantly reduced the Sex Dolls' weight, making them easier to handle and more lifelike than ever before.

📊 Weight Reduction Test: Watch the comparison of the old version (3.0) with the new version (4.0), showcasing the remarkable difference in weight. The Silicone Sex Doll has gone from 38 kgs to 33.7 kgs! That's a remarkable 11% reduction in weight, allowing for a more comfortable experience.

Join us as we watch the softness, realism, and incredible weight reduction of Starpery Sex Dolls.
Don't miss out on this groundbreaking upgrade from Starpery!

Sex Doll Canada Was Named Among Top Starpery Resellers of 2023!

Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Winter 69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Are Sex Dolls Heavy?

Post by Winter 69 »

Congratulations SDC on 2023.you have always given me great service on here I'm winter 69 but your know me as pingthecat123 aka Jeff
Good knowledge will keep that in mind for 4th doll

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Are Sex Dolls Heavy?

Post by SexDollCanada »

Thank you Jeff!
Feel free to contact us when you're ready for your next doll!
Winter 69 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm Congratulations SDC on 2023.you have always given me great service on here I'm winter 69 but your know me as pingthecat123 aka Jeff
Good knowledge will keep that in mind for 4th doll
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS