www.myrobotdoll.com

Patiently waiting for this doll to be in stock!

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Patiently waiting for this doll to be in stock!

Post by GrimmHorizon »

I can't wait for MRD to get this doll combination on their website!
The ZXE201 on the SLE 166K body is the one I wished for from the start of the SLE line!!
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 405 times
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

Beepboop92

Re: Patiently waiting for this doll to be in stock!

Post by Beepboop92 »

You can try contacting them directly, they might be able to reserve one for you. Or at least let you know when they’ll be in stock.

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

Check Silicone Lovers, they got lot of Zelex in stock.

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

It's a new head/body combo that Zelex put together, so I'm sure it's just a matter of MRD updating their website with the new offering =)
I'm sure if I contact Alice that they would have it, it's just not on the website as of writing this =P
Charlotte - Aibei 153H

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

Woo hoo! She is now on the MRD website!!
Charlotte - Aibei 153H

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hey Grimm!

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your interest in our stunning SLE girl :lilangel: ! I'm pleased to inform you that she is currently in stock and available for immediate purchase.

We've got a couple of updates for you:

Firstly, we've made some improvements to our Zelex SLE page to make it even easier to navigate. Interestingly, your girl has been available all this time! ;) Here's a quick way to check: You can now select your dream SLE girl with a ZX166 body from any product page. We've introduced an "Another SLE Face" option to simplify customization for you. All the faces available under this option are in stock and ready for immediate use.

To see how it works, please check out the attached GIF:
Zelex-SLE-Product-Update-My-Robot-Doll-TDF-GIF.gif
Zelex-SLE-Product-Update-My-Robot-Doll-TDF-GIF.gif (2.08 MiB) Viewed 162 times
Our second update is that we've added a fast delivery icon, showing she's good to go, just like the one in the image below:
logo.jpg
logo.jpg (90.7 KiB) Viewed 162 times
These are the newest updates we've made on our website. There's no pressure to make a purchase right now. Remember, our customer care team is always here to assist you if you have any questions or need help with anything :angel:

Warm regards,

Sofi from My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

Thanks for the added information Sofi!
The website's update is awesome, and the ability to swap the heads out for one that you prefer is fantastic!
MRD is doing amazing work for the consumer!!
Charlotte - Aibei 153H

INFORMATIONS