www.sino-doll.com

Question about pro-soft ass for torso doll.

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
GnatBa

Question about pro-soft ass for torso doll.

Post by GnatBa »

Thinking about getting a torso doll
(In specific a modified version of: https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... o-t17-95cm)

But am concerned about the ramifications of the pro-soft ass. The doll is primarily intended to be used for decorative purposes, (possibly photography) and thus will likely be spending much of its time sitting on its butt/standing on its stumps.

So my questions are basically:

1. Will the softer ass affect the dolls ability to sit or even stand on its own, rendering it unstable?
2. Is permanent deformation from sitting a concern, or are these dolls designed for that? Doesn't seem to have any "hook" options for storage. If so, will the pro-soft butt help/hinder this? More likely to be permanently deformed? Better able to "spring back"?

My expectation is the softer butt will allow clothing to better deform the dolls "flesh" some, which I tend to find esthetically appealing, but doesn't seem to be worth it at the cost of deformation/stability.

INFORMATIONS