www.rosretty.com

171C available?

ROSRETTY is a doll brand from Shenzhen Fairy Silicone Co., Ltd., registered in 2022. We are committed to designing the most realistic sex dolls. We have many experienced designers, artisans, and makeup artists to make every detail flawless, ensuring that every one of our clients loves these sex dolls and enjoys every moment with them. Our mission is to bring the ultimate fun to the global sex doll community. Website: rosretty.com
Echo_Chamber

171C available?

Post by Echo_Chamber »

I am posting this here as I am not getting replies via email.

Does Rosretty offer the 171C with a TPE head? I see SY Doll with TPE head options on two vendor websites, so I am curious. I might be mistaken, but I see many Rosretty bodies rebranded "SY". Wondering if Rosretty makes this for SY?

Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
DSC03533.jpg
DSC03533.jpg (218.46 KiB) Viewed 340 times

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 171C available?

Post by toddjy »

Is the doll all silicone, or TPE body with silicone head?

Because they can do more with silicone, make it look more realistic. If you don't see the head in TPE, they can't make it in TPE.

That's why several manufacturers have only silicone heads, even though they make both silicone and TPE bodies.

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:11 pm I am posting this here as I am not getting replies via email.

Does Rosretty offer the 171C with a TPE head? I see SY Doll with TPE head options on two vendor websites, so I am curious. I might be mistaken, but I see many Rosretty bodies rebranded "SY". Wondering if Rosretty makes this for SY?

IDK, but good luck. Hope it works out for you. Nice choice. She is sexy AF

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:11 pm I am posting this here as I am not getting replies via email.

Hi Echo_Chamber,

Rosretty and SY are sister brands, they are both under the same manufacturer.

Yes, SY does offer the 171C with a TPE head. Happy to help you out if you'd like 😊

https://sxdolled.com/products/bryee-c-c ... m-sex-doll

Have a good one!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

SxDolled wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:49 am

Hi Echo_Chamber,

Rosretty and SY are sister brands, they are both under the same manufacturer.

Yes, SY does offer the 171C with a TPE head. Happy to help you out if you'd like 😊

https://sxdolled.com/products/bryee-c-c ... m-sex-doll

Have a good one!
PMd

metrax

Post by metrax »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:11 pm I am posting this here as I am not getting replies via email. ....
Hi, I have exactly the same problem with Rosretty. Questions about details of a doll via PM were answered after two weeks as "we will edit our homepage". Really? That's supposed to be an answer?

So I asked them by mail. Still no answer after four weeks. It seems that they like to be listed on TDF to make more sales, but please just no customer contact.
Personally, I definitely won't buy a doll from a manufacturer who can't even answer simple questions. If that already doesn't work, what happens when the doll is defective or there are problems?

Rosretty, if you want to play with the big boys, it takes more than just pretty pictures.
Happy in doll heaven

INFORMATIONS