Starpery.com

(More realistic?) Eyebrows and Pubic Hair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
AIMD

(More realistic?) Eyebrows and Pubic Hair

Post by AIMD »

You know all that extra hair that's on the brush from brushing your companion's hair? Welllll...
Loose wig hair
Loose wig hair
20240421_174901.jpg (365.21 KiB) Viewed 324 times
Fold over until you get the thickness you want and twist. Eyebrows have a grain so this is what we're trying to duplicate.
Twisting hair
Twisting hair
20240421_175011_2.gif (2.6 MiB) Viewed 324 times
Then cut to length.
Cut to length
Cut to length
20240421_175011_3.gif (3.62 MiB) Viewed 324 times
Pair of eyebrows
Pair of eyebrows
VideoCapture_20240421-184416.jpg (68.64 KiB) Viewed 324 times
Attach to the head of your companion no matter what she thinks of you. Use superglue, nail glue, or Elmer's white/clear glue.
Sassy little...
Sassy little...
20240421_181132.jpg (182.12 KiB) Viewed 324 times
I use cuticle scissors to trim.
Easier to work with
Easier to work with
Cuticle_scissors.jpg (131.89 KiB) Viewed 324 times
Working with wig hair is a little more difficult and more care must be taken.

My preferred method is to use a yarn called Phentex Slipper And Craft Yarn because it has the texture and grain I already want. Not sure what this type of yarn this is though. (And I mislabeled it in the photo)
It's cheap too
It's cheap too
Phentex_sock_and_craft_yarn.jpg (544.72 KiB) Viewed 324 times
Single strand
Single strand
20240421_181602.jpg (184.86 KiB) Viewed 324 times
You can twist and flatten this into the desired shape. Here it is on the head.
It's sooooo much prettier in real life
It's sooooo much prettier in real life
20240421_182432.jpg (202.88 KiB) Viewed 324 times
I also use this yarn for pubic hair. (And yes, she's due for a vaginal recontruction. A little scared about that one.)
I like landing strips...
I like landing strips...
20240421_182506.jpg (391.27 KiB) Viewed 324 times
Pubic hair obviously takes more strands and work (preferably with felting needles) but if you don't have those you'll have to twist and comb/brush a lot. A pet grooming brush really comes in handy for this but if you don't have one it'll still work, it's just a little more difficult. Try to interlock the fibres as much as you can to hold it together and prevent it from lifting once it's on the doll.
Any ideas I may present, as long as they do not infringe on prior works, are open source and may not be encumbered/patented in any manner.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: (More realistic?) Eyebrows and Pubic Hair

Post by SxDolled »

Does the hair easily wash off when introduced to water? For example, when you're giving her a bath or a quick rinse?
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

It looks great, nice work.

I use punch needles I found on makeup-fx.com .On their website they show you how to use them. It is really easy and pretty permanent.
20240422_070542.jpg
20240422_070542.jpg (1001.36 KiB) Viewed 266 times
Here is a picture of the result.
20240422_070613.jpg
20240422_070613.jpg (817.16 KiB) Viewed 266 times
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

AIMD

Post by AIMD »

SxDolled wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:49 am
Does the hair easily wash off when introduced to water? For example, when you're giving her a bath or a quick rinse?
Depends on how it's glued and how tightly the fibres are interwoven. I used nail glue which is hard to get off if you make a mistake. I also had previously made a set and put them on with white Elmer's glue and they stayed for quite a long time.
One patch of pubic hair I made used felting needles to lock the fibres and it's hard to pull that thing apart but it's not as soft. I'm still experimenting to find the right balance.
Any ideas I may present, as long as they do not infringe on prior works, are open source and may not be encumbered/patented in any manner.

AIMD

Post by AIMD »

johnmagicnl wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:14 am It looks great, nice work.

I use punch needles I found on makeup-fx.com .On their website they show you how to use them. It is really easy and pretty permanent.

20240422_070542.jpg

Here is a picture of the result.20240422_070613.jpg
Nice! I have needles like that in my felting kit but I'm too lazy to do one hair at a time so it's brush and tease the yarn until I get the shape I want then glue. Your way is much more realistic though.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

AIMD wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:57 am
SxDolled wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:49 am
Depends on how it's glued and how tightly the fibres are interwoven. I used nail glue which is hard to get off if you make a mistake. I also had previously made a set and put them on with white Elmer's glue and they stayed for quite a long time.
One patch of pubic hair I made used felting needles to lock the fibres and it's hard to pull that thing apart but it's not as soft. I'm still experimenting to find the right balance.

Nice, very interesting. Thanks for the response 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

AIMD

Post by AIMD »

Was going to show how I make eyebrows and pubic hair from regular yarn instead of a specific one but these videos show it far better than I could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ7M-XXkgo0 (Uses a regular comb)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdXay72gpS0 (This one uses a dog brush)

I don't use a hair straightener, just teasing the yarn with my fingers because I like a more wavy look. If you search you can also find tutorials on making tails from yarn so wherever you want hair and in the colour you want you can probably make it.
Here is a picture of a pubic patch I made using this method and then felting needles to interlock the fibres but you could paste the fibres onto a base of glue (such as pvc or rubber cement) or cloth instead.
Yarn pubic patch (merkin)
Yarn pubic patch (merkin)
20240423_184103.jpg (423.82 KiB) Viewed 54 times
As long as the glue is waterproof when dry the patch can handle a lot of use on and off the doll. For a more realistic feel the glue should be somewhat flexible.

INFORMATIONS