www.yourdoll.com

Yourdoll.com customer services review

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
ndarso808
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Yourdoll.com customer services review

Post by ndarso808 »

Hi all, Sorry in advance for my bad English. I find it very good that there is such a forum.

Anyone has an experience with yourdoll.com customer support?

I have an order pending but they almost never reply my email or the message I send through the page.

I start getting worried because I already spend money and nothing happening.

They claim to reponse quickly and in 24h, but they lack of quick answer or support.

Please share your experience with this. I would be a help for me :) Thank you

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Yourdoll.com customer services review

Post by Roald »

I’ve purchased 2 dolls from yourdoll.com and they have impeccable service. Mia was always helpful, but I think they’re customer service based overseas because I always got responses overnight (I’m in US). Regardless, both dolls came in perfect condition and very quickly.

Assuming you didn’t fall for a scam sight (which unfortunately there are a lot of for your doll) you’ll get your doll in good condition.

A lot of members here have had stellar experiences with them.

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

ndarso808 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:38 am Hi all, Sorry in advance for my bad English. I find it very good that there is such a forum.

I have an order pending but they almost never reply my email or the message I send through the page.

They claim to reponse quickly and in 24h, but they lack of quick answer or support.

Hello, and sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We didn't miss your refund, we applied for a refund before a three-day holiday, but due to the holiday, the relevant colleague hasn't had time to process it yet. Please be assured We'll give you the refund as soon as possible.
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

ndarso808 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:38 am Hi all, Sorry in advance for my bad English. I find it very good that there is such a forum.

Hello, we've already refunded your money, please check your account.

ndarso808
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ndarso808 »

Your Doll wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:50 pm

Hello, we've already refunded your money, please check your account.
Thank you for answer!

ndarso808
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ndarso808 »

Roald wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:58 pm I’ve purchased 2 dolls from yourdoll.com and they have impeccable service. Mia was always helpful, but I think they’re customer service based overseas because I always got responses overnight (I’m in US). Regardless, both dolls came in perfect condition and very quickly.

Assuming you didn’t fall for a scam sight (which unfortunately there are a lot of for your doll) you’ll get your doll in good condition.

Yes. There was a national holiday. That was the reason for the slight delay. But the customer service lady was pretty kind. Only thing I didn't like that the online chat is almost offline. But the service itself is pretty good. Im satisfied

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

ndarso808 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:34 am
Roald wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:58 pm I’ve purchased 2 dolls from yourdoll.com and they have impeccable service. Mia was always helpful, but I think they’re customer service based overseas because I always got responses overnight (I’m in US). Regardless, both dolls came in perfect condition and very quickly.

Yes. There was a national holiday. That was the reason for the slight delay. But the customer service lady was pretty kind. Only thing I didn't like that the online chat is almost offline. But the service itself is pretty good. Im satisfied
Thank you for your feedback, we’ll keep improving our services. Hope there can be cooperation next time. :glou:

INFORMATIONS