The Expression on this Zelex Head - New Inspiration Photo Shoot Inside :D

Lovedoll Senpai a US Based seller focused on selling dolls, clothing, and accessories for dolls that meet an aesthetic meant for cosplay and dress up fun. It’s our mission to find the best dolls and costumes to help you fulfill your cosplay fantasies. We offer a range of TPE and Silicone dolls from manufacturers like Zelex, EX Doll, FunWest, Starpery, Qita, and more. Questions or special requests? We’ll be your advocate with our partners to ensure your purchase is exactly what you’re looking for. Looking for something we don’t have? We’ll do our best to find it. Lovedoll Senpai is your one stop shop for your cosplay love doll needs. Website: www.lovedollsenpai.com
lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

The Expression on this Zelex Head - New Inspiration Photo Shoot Inside :D

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

https://lovedollsenpai.com/products/zel ... ies-ge95_5

Included with your Zelex Doll

Free automatically sucking vagina (X165, 170 and 175)
Free hyper realistic Gel-filled breasts
Free standing feet without bolts
Free movable jaw with oral structure
Free kneadable gel-filled buttock (X165, 170 and 175)
Free delicate finger skeletons
Free human-like body painting
Free implanted pubic hair (edited)

GE95_5+ZG175E-105.jpg
GE95_5+ZG175E-105.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 304 times
GE95_5+ZG175E-106.jpg
GE95_5+ZG175E-106.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 304 times
GE95_5+ZG175E-101.jpg
GE95_5+ZG175E-101.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 304 times
GE95_5+ZG175E-113.jpg
GE95_5+ZG175E-113.jpg (4.06 MiB) Viewed 304 times
GE95_5+ZG175E-110.jpg
GE95_5+ZG175E-110.jpg (3.92 MiB) Viewed 304 times
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

anatoly

Re: The Expression on this Zelex Head - New Inspiration Photo Shoot Inside :D

Post by anatoly »

Thanks for this! I like the way you share stuff here and the way you organize your website.

I'm having a hell of a time figuring out whether SLE or Inspiration is better if I go the silicone route. Looking for a good "squeezability" factor. I like the bodies in the Inspiration line a bit more, but can't tell if the SLE material is a better feel.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

anatoly wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:31 am Thanks for this! I like the way you share stuff here and the way you organize your website.

I'm having a hell of a time figuring out whether SLE or Inspiration is better if I go the silicone route. Looking for a good "squeezability" factor. I like the bodies in the Inspiration line a bit more, but can't tell if the SLE material is a better feel.
Thanks :) I try to make things as straight forward as possible. Working behind the scenes this week to provide some updated information and a bit more consistency across the site. Both SLE and Insipiration have softer skin now. With Zelex I think they're close enough it really just depends on whether you want customization with a longer delivery time, or fast delivery but no customization.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:00 am
anatoly wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:31 am Thanks for this! I like the way you share stuff here and the way you organize your website.

Thanks :) I try to make things as straight forward as possible. Working behind the scenes this week to provide some updated information and a bit more consistency across the site. Both SLE and Insipiration have softer skin now. With Zelex I think they're close enough it really just depends on whether you want customization with a longer delivery time, or fast delivery but no customization.
Thanks again. So do you think that SLE and regular Inspiration are the same feel? And ultra-soft Inspiration is softer than both of those?

I like the idea of a ready-to-ship option. I just wish SLE had bodies I liked!

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

anatoly wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:35 am
lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:00 am

Thanks again. So do you think that SLE and regular Inspiration are the same feel? And ultra-soft Inspiration is softer than both of those?

I like the idea of a ready-to-ship option. I just wish SLE had bodies I liked!
I can't say for certain. I don't have access to the newer models. My opinion is that Zelex announced softer silicone for both lines, I doubt the formula is much different. I'm happy to hear from someone that has real world experience.

INFORMATIONS