fanrealart.com

Fanreal Qian 158B - The perfect cutie GF 😁

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Fanreal Qian 158B - The perfect cutie GF 😁

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

bbc3 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:39 am
lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:35 pm
bbc3 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:07 pm The site is down right now for some reason. Maybe they are doing updates.
Yeah, that's a missing website, not updates.
404 is not a missing website per se, it means a page is unavailable. Could be multiple reasons the link no longer works. Since you're a vendor, maybe you could find out what's up.
Yes, this is more accurate. I did ask, they said they're updating the site.
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

mr3d
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mr3d »

beautiful doll, thanks for sharing some photos

tboodman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tboodman »

mr3d wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:31 pm beautiful doll, thanks for sharing some photos
Thanks 😊

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Such a beautiful doll. Great taste.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

tboodman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tboodman »

alion wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:45 pm Such a beautiful doll. Great taste.
Thanks! :oops:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

kh41kh41 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:35 am Congrats and enjoy.
B4.jpg
IMG_7418.jpeg

e2.jpg
e4.jpg
She is a Hottie :thumbs_up:

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xanen »

tboodman wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:01 am I received my Fanreal Qian 158B back in February, figured I'd share some photos since Fanreal needs some more attention. She is not oily, but just shiny, one day I will powder her. She doesn't seem to have a matte sealant like my other brand dolls have.
She is the perfect cutie Chinese GF that everyone needs in their life :mrgreen: If you have any questions I can try to answer, I got all their free options they included :glou:

This is the one I ordered basically as pictured: https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/ ... -doll-qian
She looks great! I'm curious about her actual weight vs what is stated on the website(web says 30kg, not sure with head or not).
Would it be possible to weigh her? It would be much appreciated. Thanks either way :thumbs_up:

tboodman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tboodman »

xanen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:19 am
tboodman wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:01 am I received my Fanreal Qian 158B back in February, figured I'd share some photos since Fanreal needs some more attention. She is not oily, but just shiny, one day I will powder her. She doesn't seem to have a matte sealant like my other brand dolls have.
She is the perfect cutie Chinese GF that everyone needs in their life :mrgreen: If you have any questions I can try to answer, I got all their free options they included :glou:

This is the one I ordered basically as pictured: https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/ ... -doll-qian
She looks great! I'm curious about her actual weight vs what is stated on the website(web says 30kg, not sure with head or not).
Would it be possible to weigh her? It would be much appreciated. Thanks either way :thumbs_up:
Sure, I'm just doing some doll-rearranging and I should be able to get her on the scale tomorrow 😊

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xanen »

tboodman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:17 am
Sure, I'm just doing some doll-rearranging and I should be able to get her on the scale tomorrow 😊
Thank you, that would be really helpful!

tboodman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tboodman »

xanen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:44 pm
tboodman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:17 am
Thank you, that would be really helpful!
Well I weighed her multiple times to confirm, but she is 82 lbs 😱 With head, soft inner thigh, soft inner vag, ultra soft butt, hard standing feet options. They list it for 66lbs, so somehow all of that adds up to 82lbs :oops:

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xanen »

tboodman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:24 pm
Well I weighed her multiple times to confirm, but she is 82 lbs 😱 With head, soft inner thigh, soft inner vag, ultra soft butt, hard standing feet options. They list it for 66lbs, so somehow all of that adds up to 82lbs :oops:
Firstly, much thanks for the effort to weigh her :thumbs_up:

Wow 82 lbs?! I was really considering her before but this weight is definitely pass my comfort level.. Thanks man, you did me a huge favor and saved my back :lol:
I really like the design of the 158 but I know I won't be able to handle that weight. I guess I will just admire her pictures from people who have her..
I shudder to think what the actual weight of the 170, 172 and 173 are!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I just want to see more pictures :)

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

xanen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:13 am
tboodman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:24 pm
Firstly, much thanks for the effort to weigh her :thumbs_up:

Wow 82 lbs?! I was really considering her before but this weight is definitely pass my comfort level.. Thanks man, you did me a huge favor and saved my back :lol:
I really like the design of the 158 but I know I won't be able to handle that weight. I guess I will just admire her pictures from people who have her..
! Wow, I had this one on my watch list but it's well past my limit. Bravo to you though, she sure is a cutie.
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Deidre" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

tboodman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tboodman »

xanen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:13 am Firstly, much thanks for the effort to weigh her :thumbs_up:

PartThree wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 pm ! Wow, I had this one on my watch list but it's well past my limit. Bravo to you though, she sure is a cutie.
I can't believe I just talked two people out of Qian 158B 😡🤣 Thanks for the complements, I was surprised as well but maybe I'm just used to my Zelex girls at 87, 89, 91 lbs 😵

INFORMATIONS