Going through TSA with a Valentina Girl?

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Going through TSA with a Valentina Girl?

Post by vicvictothemax »

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with traveling with their Valentina Girl. How did you prepare her for the trip? Was she a cuddle or travel model? Did you check her through or take her on your carry on. If so, hiw did that go? Ever have a tsa agent stop your bag and open it? I'm traveling in a few weeks and would love to bring one of my girls along, but would love to hear your stories and advice. Thanks.

:glou:

nevesver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Going through TSA with a Valentina Girl?

Post by nevesver »

I honestly cannot tell you what my experiences are, because my VG ladies stay at home with me.

I would probably say that other than figuring out stuffing, a travel model is probably the model that will give you the least grief. She can roll up into a rather compressed space and probably looks like a bundled up blanket or something if she's rolled up right.

A cuddle version probably would fit in a carry-on with some work, but as FAA only allows you one carry-on and one small personal item/bag, it may not be best to burn your one carry-on with a VG. Given that outside of certain airlines, checked luggage costs you $$$, it may be better to try to ship if it's a long enough trip.

And while a VG is made up of materials that are easily bring-able on a flight in either checked or carry on, I would not want to be that TSA agent that opens your luggage and has to say hi to your doll.

EDIT: I realized my last point is a little sharp on the sarcasm. A Travel VG probably is your best bet and in most cases would not set off any alarms and would not take up a bunch of space.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I've not done it either. but there's nothing in a Valentina Girl that would trigger the scanners. No wire armature, nothing like that. It would look like clothes when scanned or possibly a big stuffed animal. Unless you're traveling internationally, I'd say you're unlikely to encounter problems.

vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vicvictothemax »

Thanks for the replies. I only ask because I had to travel recently and was thinking of ways to take my travel VG and unpack her at the hotel. My biggest concern was what to stuff her with when there and I figured, just bringing her along already stuffed would probably be the best option and wondered if anyone else tried it before.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You might find this review helpful. The author describes taking his Valentina Travel, unstuffed on a business trip and the unique way he found to stuff it again once he reached his destination.

https://thecasqueterofiles.com/the-doll ... s-bambina/

vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vicvictothemax »

Mr Franz wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:49 pm You might find this review helpful. The author describes taking his Valentina Travel, unstuffed on a business trip and the unique way he found to stuff it again once he reached his destination.

Ha! How funny. Well it worked so that's genius. :lol:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

vicvictothemax wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:36 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:49 pm You might find this review helpful. The author describes taking his Valentina Travel, unstuffed on a business trip and the unique way he found to stuff it again once he reached his destination.

Ha! How funny. Well it worked so that's genius. :lol:
You know, I actually did something like that when I was working the mods out on one of my VG travel dolls. I had to keep stuffing and unstuffing to see how various mods looked and dealing with polyfil got real old, real fast. It actually worked surprisingly well, for what I was doing at least and was a lot quicker.

INFORMATIONS