Starpery.com

How I got the best BJ of my life

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Bruce
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bruce »

Let's face it, the oral thing with a realdoll is not so hot with the doll lying on her back. Her mouth feels great, but it is not like the real thing in that position. The ideal would be external animatronics as suggested by Traven, where you could be on your back while the suspended doll went to work on you for as long as you wanted. (RAAOOOW!) Since having your doll sitting on a chair puts her too high, the next best thing is to make a BJ Bench. I made one 8" high, which along with a pillow is just perfect. I place the bench near the bed so the doll has something to lean against. The bench is hollow in front so my feet will fit underneath, allowing me to stand comfortably in front of my babe without having to arch forward, stand on my toes or bend my knees, none of which contribute to the experience! This works well enough to provide a near death climactic experience.

What next...hmmm...I still have a lot of unused repair kit....maybe some speed bumps on her tongue, and ridges down the roof of her mouth... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

traven
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by traven »

That was nice, Bruce. I thought my posts went unread for the most part. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I recall reading a comment from another poster, whose name unfortunately eludes me at the moment, about a padded a-frame device he'd constructed to realistically enable the doggy-style position. It was simple, and based on the description, apparently quite effective.

At the moment, RD or SB ownership remains a pleasant notion for me. Given my fascination with the subject, though, I feel that I will eventually purchase one. My personal aesthetic leans heavily towards the RD, but the potential of the SB is intriguing. I'm actually glad that I presently feel no urgency to buy a doll.

Like most of us here, I am very comfortable with my own imagination. The ability to suspend disbelief would seem to be a prerequisite for a doll lover. Some degree of reciprocity would certainly enhance the experience for me. A total lack of same, I think, would suggest a degree of necrophilia with which I am most uncomfortable. My own sexual fantasies typically involve mutual actions.

As a tinkerer, I do enjoy reading about the ideas of others to "enliven" the doll experience.

Ikyoto

Post by Ikyoto »

Bruce,

Do you have a diagram or technical drawings or even a few pictures? Things like this should be shared [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Raf

Post by Raf »

How about a pic of the bench? (No action shot required. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img])

-Raf

Ikyoto

Post by Ikyoto »

Hey! If yah do post a few pics of the bench I'll do something EVERYONE here will enjoy...

I'll shut up for more than a day!

(HA! Now everyone else is sure to bombard him with pleas for mercy... hehehe...)

Bruce
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bruce »

I'd be happy to post a picture but I haven't figured out how to do that here. Actually, the bench is as simple as anything could possibly be. Just a piece of 3/4" ply about 20" x 14" with a length of 2 x 8 at each end as supports, so looking at it in front view it is a "U" shape (upside down). You might want to experiment as to what height works best for you....a good trick is to sit your doll in a regular chair, and then pile up large books to stand on until you are at the right level. The difference in height between the chair seat and the top book is the height to make your bench.

randulie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by randulie »

HEAD ACTION can be created easily on most any silicon doll or even an inflatible I've found. If you check around, you should find what is marketed under the name of "Pro Shiatsu". This is a neck and back massage device that was sold via Infomercial some years ago and now many drug stores, etc. have them for about $30 - $40.
This gadget works well and is comprised of 2 orbital massagers that counter-rotate to each other, driven by an internal electric motor through a gear mechanism. They rotate very slow, but are quite powerful.
The massagers are covered with cloth, but this can be cut away if you desire, and then when you lay your doll's neck or head back into the massager, you will get various head movements....VERY REALISTIC. You can try a multitude of positions for hundreds of different movements and angles. With a little experimentation, you can create some really AWESOME hands free BJ's easily! One caution is to keep the doll's hair out of the massagers, as it will get caught up and twisted down in the drive mechanism.
HAVE FUN!!.....Randulie

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Corben_99 »

AAhh hell guys, I'll repost the link from this old topic on sex furniture. I guess some of you guys are new here.

So check out the: Body Bench, and G-Ring.

http://www.eroticenvironments.com/

Ask to become a dealer, and they will let you have three G-Rings for 75 bucks a piece.

Have fun. Although I do recommend extra padding when strapping your Doll to the furniture. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

gongzero
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gongzero »

Anyone wants to become a dealer? (subtext: So that I can get a G-Ring cheaper) The G-Ring really interests me, but I am trying not to spend too much money... owe taxes this year [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Mei-Ling
Doll
Doll

Re: How I got the best BJ of my life

Post by Mei-Ling »

Corben_99 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:23 pm AAhh hell guys, I'll repost the link from this old topic on sex furniture. I guess some of you guys are new here.

Ask to become a dealer, and they will let you have three G-Rings for 75 bucks a piece.

Have fun. Although I do recommend extra padding when strapping your Doll to the furniture. Image Image Image
please send pics of the g ring and chair u speak of I cant see it and it wont allow me to access the site.

Topic Mei-Ling The Sexual Chinese silk empress viewtopic.php?f=14&t=151183
一水戈中戈弓土。 Z竹水弓 。卜戈
Mei-Ling Zhen Yi

MinniMagg

Re: How I got the best BJ of my life

Post by MinniMagg »

Mei-Ling wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 am
Corben_99 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:23 pm AAhh hell guys, I'll repost the link from this old topic on sex furniture. I guess some of you guys are new here.

Have fun. Although I do recommend extra padding when strapping your Doll to the furniture. Image Image Image
please send pics of the g ring and chair u speak of I cant see it and it wont allow me to access the site.

You probably cannot access that site or the information because it was posted in the year 2002, 22 years ago!

It seems that the messages are archived but the images are gone

INFORMATIONS