zelex.com.cn

Smiling

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
EchoRecon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Smiling

Post by EchoRecon »

I don't post often. I don't own a doll, though I am very much a big doll fan. I'm not likely to own a doll until or unless for reasons of death or disability I am separated from my wife. I'm a pretty old guy, 77. Weight reduction is important to me, but there is another thing that I think is more important and a very big part of what is attractive to those of us in the Western world who are not Asian.

Pretty women for us should smile. A great many of the Asian companies offerings do not for what i think are sound cultural reasons. I am no expert, but it seems to me that in China and Japan the modesty of women is held to be of great value. The appearance of being demure and not naturally sexually enthusiastic appears to be a cultural value.

In my own extensive reviews I feel that most Asian vendors prefer to portray their dolls demurely. That's not so true of Westerners. Several of the Realdolls display at least a half smile, including in my opinion at least half of the realdollx offerings.

There is an Asian vendor who has offered a doll who smiles with apparently great commercial effect: Fanreal's Maria.

I am posting here in the Zelex forum because I greatly admire the aesthetics of all the Zelex creations except for the absence of this Western Smile.

Am I bonkers fellow doll lovers? Or do I have a point.

Ant999

Re: Smiling

Post by Ant999 »

I think you have it correct that it is a cultural thing with real Asian women. As far as smiling dolls are concerned, there are some, if you look carefully. This link goes to a thread started by Splittie, and the replies will show you some of them, including my Geniece. To me her smile sealed the deal.
viewtopic.php?t=179817
I also posted long ago about my most favorite faces, all of which have smiles, here:
viewtopic.php?t=166682
And Sanhui recently announced their next level of innovation, a face that can be shaped in various ways to give a range of expressions:
viewtopic.php?t=180336

Will24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Will24 »

I have the same issue, I've tried in vain to get my zelex girl to smile. She has a great thousand yard stare though!

Ant999

Post by Ant999 »

Will24 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm I have the same issue, I've tried in vain to get my zelex girl to smile. She has a great thousand yard stare though!
Before I bought Geniece, I thought if I bought a non-smiling doll, perhaps it could work to put a piece of stiff but flexible plastic inside her mouth, to push the corners of her mouth outwards and upwards, but small enough to be hidden from view. Maybe that can work for your girl? Otherwise some expressions can be achieved by turning her head up/down or to the side, and posing her eyes off-center. It feels a bit creepy to touch the eyeballs to turn them, but it works.

Will24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Will24 »

Ant999 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:13 am
Will24 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm I have the same issue, I've tried in vain to get my zelex girl to smile. She has a great thousand yard stare though!
Before I bought Geniece, I thought if I bought a non-smiling doll, perhaps it could work to put a piece of stiff but flexible plastic inside her mouth, to push the corners of her mouth outwards and upwards, but small enough to be hidden from view. Maybe that can work for your girl? Otherwise some expressions can be achieved by turning her head up/down or to the side, and posing her eyes off-center. It feels a bit creepy to touch the eyeballs to turn them, but it works.
Thanks, I'll give it a try and post a photo of my results.

INFORMATIONS