zelex.com.cn

A few suggestions for later builds

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ZatmanBier
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: A few suggestions for later builds

Post by ZatmanBier »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:00 am
ZatmanBier wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:44 pm
Davey2469 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:43 am Redesign the skeleton. Lighter weight for one.
This is, honestly, the big one. People are NOT kidding when the say the weight of these dolls is HEAVY. 40kg may not seem like much, but it's plain dead weight. Very difficult to move on something like a soft matras (and that's not taking into account the possible damage caused by rubbing...).

There are some other minor tidbits, like the neck seam and the less than ideal LHP, but weight is really the big deal. Had I known before i would have probably opted for some smaller/lighter doll (I also better understand the popularity of these now).
Honestly, while the weight may not be ideal for everyone, I personally like it. It makes the doll feel more realistic when her weight is pressing up against you.
Yes and no. The weight distribution feels a bit off and not super natural to me. It has a very "heavy" feel compared to your average woman. Especially when you take into account that most women are at least 20-25kgs/45-55lbs heavier. I think manufacturers are basically pushed into an impossible balancing act here and it's going to be impossible to find something that will work for everyone. Maybe in the future even lighter weight, reliable and equally affordable skeletons will be available. For now I would recommend every newby to to not underestimate the weight.

INFORMATIONS