www.tayu-doll.com

First Tayu arrived + shipment process + my opinion

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
MrDrum81

Re: First Tayu arrived + shipment process + my opinion

Post by MrDrum81 »

byekiku1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:01 pm I found problems in one of the two heads i ordered. It is missing teeth and its eyeball sockets are so big that eyeballs are inserted too deep. Welp
Not all of Tayu heads comes with teeth. Some of the Asian looking heads, just has a tongue. As, for the eyeball sockets, there is a kind of spring in some heads that 'presses' the eyeball against the opening. Zelex heads has it so if the eyeballs has been pressed eks. By turning them. Can cause they stock in the back of the socket
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

INFORMATIONS