www.sedoll.com

Annika aka "Annie" 160C Silicone Pro in the house

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Annika aka "Annie" 160C Silicone Pro in the house

Post by PartThree »

I'll do the whole review thing in a few days, as I want to sort out the timeline where customs got in the way not once but twice. For now, these are quick cell phone picks for the unboxing, trying on a few of the clothes and a few Amazon wigs, which were surprisingly nicely done, and high level impressions. Like I said, details to follow in a few days.

First, sculpt is nice, the LHP is a tad low but works for me ("head" tested only at this point), it's nice and light at 56.7lbs without the head, and the Annika head is well done--a second silicone head, the #78 Regina, is on the way. I also received the TPE variant of the same head for the oral stuff I ordered as it's still not clear to me if these detailed oral cavities are really meant for the deed. That said, the TPE mouth tunnel looks a bit tight but I'll get that tested in the days to come.

Second, the gel boobs really add to the immersion in both feel and "jiggle". I was surprised my girlfriend popped into the bathroom as as I gave the doll a wash--she doesn't mind the dolls at all but she's declared it's not her thing. Yet, she kept reaching across and grabbing the gel boobs as I soaped them. "These are awesome tits." Yeah. Now I wish I'd got the gel butt. See "Third" below.

Third. I've got another SE Doll on the way, the slightly taller and heavier Jenny, 165E. Bigger gel boobs, changed the skin tone from natural to tan and added the gel ass, and kept the that sultry sculpted face. More on that later. That doll's journey is an interesting one, tied to the customs fiasco.

As for intent behind the purchase, my dolls have always been intended as sex toys. Nothing else. I've never found the need for dress up, or a companion as my GF and I have a good relationship through and through, and definitely no photography despite the fact I'm an avid nature photographer. But this one is different--the immersion went up a level. I can't explain it. After taking the quick photo in the red dress, I stripped it off, took off the head and hooked her to a heavy duty closet cross rod for storage. My usual procedure on arrival. I also use a wedding dress cover in opaque black from Amazon to cover dolls in storage and protect them from dust. But the next day, it bothered me seeing the hanging doll in the cover. On a whim, I removed the doll, tried an Amazon red wig, a bathing suit, and BAM!, it gave her some personality. Oddly enough, the TPE head looks good on the doll too with a different wig. Call that one Brooke. Note if you do the TPE/Silicone match up it's a good idea to line the inside of the doll's neck cavity with a layer of cut to fit saran wrap. Otherwise you'll get some rapid weepage. At least I did.

Annika was definitely worth the money. As mentioned the sculpt and proportions work very well for me, the LHP, perhaps a tad bit low in the rear, still works well for happyhappyjoyjoy time, and the light weight is a bonus. Would I like it lighter? Sure, but this is almost throw around weight.

SE Doll, nicely done. Like I said, a more formal review to come once I get my camera out and I can take some proper photos, and work out the shipping timeline I had to endure. Twice. Enjoy.
Attachments
PXL_20240428_012939050.jpg
PXL_20240428_012939050.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1040 times
avatar.jpg (228.3 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
head 2 eyes.jpg
head 2 eyes.jpg (198.1 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
money shot.jpg
money shot.jpg (615.88 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
PXL_20240430_160848354.jpg
PXL_20240430_160848354.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1040 times
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Annika aka "Annie" 160C Silicone Pro in the house

Post by lesotho2 »

amazing!!! Please post more photos! What are the love holes like?
Thank you so much!

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

lesotho2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:29 pm amazing!!! Please post more photos! What are the love holes like?
Thank you so much!
LOL, hang in there. I retired young and have a ton of hobbies that occupy my time! My goal is to draft the review over the next couple of days and set up a small photo shoot on the weekend. I don't have any doll clothes other than what you see (and one set of panties and camisole), and that red one's glitter was falling off so bad I tossed it. I have two unopened wigs too, so I need to get them on and see where the most personality comes through for me. I'll do the best I can. My two previous dolls got some basic review info posted but I'll try to do better with this one because it's deserved. A really, REALLY nice doll.

LHP is probably a little low based on TDF opinion, but I have my own thoughts on the debate that is continuous on the forum. There is no perfect LHP (see pic, this one's nearly vertical!) and I can tell you from 45+ years of experience that variation is quite dramatic. Too many people say the butt hole should be on or just below a straight line across the ass if the model is standing straight up. I'm telling you, I've see the holes less than an inch apart. So is it perfect? It's fine for me and very usable from the front and back. From my quick and dirty dip-the-head test, the placement was just fine. I have to throat test the two heads as well. Not that I'm complaining.

Give me a few days, brother!
Attachments
money shot2.jpg
money shot2.jpg (68.31 KiB) Viewed 913 times
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Someone wants out of the closet.
Attachments
PXL_20240501_183055812.jpg
PXL_20240501_183055812.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 827 times
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

Can't wait to see more photos! I love this sculpt.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

lesotho2 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:42 pm Can't wait to see more photos! I love this sculpt.
I received the second, silicone head and it's more "sultry"--the Annika head seems more "innocent". All the wigs arrived so I've got a lot to do over the weekend. I start writing the draft review tomorrow as well as review photos. My GF said the red wig makes her look like the red head ninja avatar in Jumanji. Now I can't get it out of my head and I think of her now as "Ruby Roundhouse". Damnit...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Mail came and a package for my girlfriend. I hand it to her, she glances at the sender's address, and says, "For you." Puzzled, I opened it up to find four different stocking sets. She's buying clothes for Annie. Hmmm.

I set them down and she spins back around in her office chair. "Put one on her, I want to see." So I go up to the bedroom, put a set on, pose her, take a picture, and text it back to her.

"You need better wigs..."

Jeez...
Attachments
horny.jpg
horny.jpg (594.21 KiB) Viewed 575 times
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Pretty doll! She has a well-balanced figure although she is very light. :)

It's nice that your girlfriend also wants to play with this doll, even if it's just to dress her up. For her, maybe it's like a kind of giant Barbie.

Be wary of black stockings if they have a silicone self-adhesive band. Wash them several times before leaving them on the doll, and isolate the adhesive band from the doll's skin.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

[quote=4891d post_id=2544892 time=1715366726 user_id=530078
Be wary of black stockings if they have a silicone self-adhesive band. Wash them several times before leaving them on the doll, and isolate the adhesive band from the doll's skin.

[/quote]

I just ran up and did this...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Annie was tired today but her best friend Brooke came over (this is the TPE head "very oral capable" version of Annika). They could be sisters...
Note these are the Gadjitz replacement eyes in blue: viewforum.php?f=729 .
Attachments
greeneyes.jpg
greeneyes.jpg (944.88 KiB) Viewed 148 times
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

INFORMATIONS