zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by KKFun »

The date for delivery is set on May 8th, next Wed. So we will be patient, just a few more days only.

She also has a name now, She will be Lady Breeze 8)

Meanwhile, if anyone has any questions, I will contact ZELEX to get the answers.

Thanks for your patience too.

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

KKFun wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:20 am
johnmagicnl wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:34 am She looks great, I am sure she will be a great model for photography.
Looking forward to it.

Thanks johnmagicnl, I am excited too. That is a very nice set of factory photos as well. If factory photos are this good, I am confident she will shine even more when she gets home.

Let me give you an example.

This is my previous order of an original Inspiration Series 175E about a year ago. A factory photo vs when she arrived home. They look like 2 completely different dolls with the photography lights and DSLR camera. 8)

Factory photo vs at home.jpg
Yes, that is a great example. The factory foto's are very "flat". Almost no shadows. But that is a good thing indeed.
I remember when I bought my camera, what a difference it is compared to the pictures I made on my phone,lol.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

For convenience, I am adding a summary section to the first post, so when newcomers are here, it will be easier for them to get the ideas. Who knows, this thread might reach 20-30 pages soon, so they don't need to go through the whole thread.

So far we have this. I will update them with new info accordingly.

2024-05-01_15-19-08.jpg
2024-05-01_15-19-08.jpg (65.32 KiB) Viewed 672 times

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:29 am The date for delivery is set on May 8th, next Wed. So we will be patient, just a few more days only.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any questions, I will contact ZELEX to get the answers.

Ugh! Wednesday is FOREVER! Lol. And she's not even mine! 🤣
I am really looking forward to seeing her and for the comparison. So exciting! I bet she will be twice as stunning in person than the factory photos! I am super excited to see the difference in the textures and the feel of all 3 materials. So glad you're doing this. Thank you!

LOD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LOD »

Yes thanks. I am looking forward to this comparison, it will help me out a lot no doubt many others in future

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:59 pm
KKFun wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:29 am The date for delivery is set on May 8th, next Wed. So we will be patient, just a few more days only.

I am really looking forward to seeing her and for the comparison. So exciting! I bet she will be twice as stunning in person than the factory photos! I am super excited to see the difference in the textures and the feel of all 3 materials. So glad you're doing this. Thank you!
Not kidding, LOL. It is like forever, I have many girls at home already, but it does not help much, I really want to see what the ultra-soft version can do.

LOD wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:00 pm Yes thanks. I am looking forward to this comparison, it will help me out a lot no doubt many others in future

I am so happy with the SLE in softness, now the Ultra-Soft is 10% softer, if true, then just OMG. We will find out together.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I can't wait to meet Lady Breeze. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

4891d wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:33 am
I can't wait to meet Lady Breeze. :)

Each minute passes, she is closer to home :D

lefrenchy14
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lefrenchy14 »

I can't wait to read your next review Mr KKFun!!!!!!!
This doll is magnificent :lol:

Seanh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Seanh »

Yep the wait is brutal lol just go email yesterday for mine saying it was at the forwarding warehouse but due to the May Day holiday it won’t ship until after Monday.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

lefrenchy14 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 11:31 am I can't wait to read your next review Mr KKFun!!!!!!!
This doll is magnificent :lol:
Thanks lefrenchy14, I will try my best to help our doll community and keep potential buyers well informed, good or bad.
Seanh wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:19 pm

Yep the wait is brutal lol just go email yesterday for mine saying it was at the forwarding warehouse but due to the May Day holiday it won’t ship until after Monday.
Yeah, the fastest time would be as soon as 3 days. I see what you meant.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

It can be exciting to think of someone else getting a new doll! I'm looking forward to this.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

ooh can’t wait!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Seanh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Seanh »

Can finally post pics so here’s one factory photo.
ZELEX_#118196_0426_3.jpeg
ZELEX_#118196_0426_3.jpeg (4.13 MiB) Viewed 293 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:29 pm It can be exciting to think of someone else getting a new doll! I'm looking forward to this.
Yeah, super exciting indeed :glou:

Adventurer wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:53 pm ooh can’t wait!

We are all waiting. She is on her way home.

Seanh wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:53 am Can finally post pics so here’s one factory photo.
Is she Ultra-Soft version? It is hard to tell, they are supposed to look the same as the original Inspiration Series. ZELEX confirmed Ultra-Soft version can have hard feet too.

INFORMATIONS