Starpery.com

Gel ass demo/ information

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Gel ass demo/ information

Post by setevoltas »

Looking for factory video or any intel on the Starpery gel ass option. What kind of gel is used? How is the mold created?

:thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Gel ass demo/ information

Post by Starpery Manager »

setevoltas wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:15 pm Looking for factory video or any intel on the Starpery gel ass option. What kind of gel is used? How is the mold created?

Hello setevoltas, Starpery gel ass use the same gel material as gel breasts, but with a different softness to ensure that the butt won't get flattened easily.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Starpery Manager wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 am
setevoltas wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:15 pm Looking for factory video or any intel on the Starpery gel ass option. What kind of gel is used? How is the mold created?

Hello setevoltas, Starpery gel ass use the same gel material as gel breasts, but with a different softness to ensure that the butt won't get flattened easily.
Thanks!

Is the area completely filled with material or is there any extra air or hollow space left after production is finished?

And do you have softness videos?
Sete's Gatas

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

A video would be most helpful!

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

setevoltas wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:23 am
Starpery Manager wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 am

Thanks!

Is the area completely filled with material or is there any extra air or hollow space left after production is finished?

And do you have softness videos?
Hi setevoltas, the butt area is filled with material, not hollow. Will share a softness video later.

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Please enjoy the video:
Starpery gel butt.mp4
(5.94 MiB) Downloaded 171 times

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Basketball!!!
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Starpery Manager wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 4:59 am Please enjoy the video:
Starpery gel butt.mp4
I do own a 148F myself and my opinion is that the gel could be softer for the breast (my 148F does not have gel butt). Few questions here:

1. Are you guys able to make the gel softer with not too much effort, or it would unbalance the whole manufacturing process?

2. Do you intend to release the 148 F with weight reduction 4.0 and a gel but? I have to be honest here. I do love my 148F to death, but she could use some softness at the butt. I feel that she did WAY TO MUCH stairmaster because her butt is really tight, but a bit too much for my taste :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Thanks for the video. Which doll is this?

I'd say this butt has the firmness of an athletic butt that is being flexed. Is it possible to get an athletic butt in a relaxed state?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

King Solo wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 8:21 am Basketball!!!
Yeah that's odd to say the least. Hardly any jiggle.
Sete's Gatas

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Well, at least there is a video we can use to make a decision about the doll! That's better than most silicone dolls, where it's nearly impossible to get a video.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

anatoly wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:20 pm Well, at least there is a video we can use to make a decision about the doll! That's better than most silicone dolls, where it's nearly impossible to get a video.
Agreed!

And unlike some manufacturers, Starpery offers their lineup in silicone AND TPE, which is great.
Sete's Gatas

billymays

Post by billymays »

setevoltas wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:24 pm
anatoly wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:20 pm Well, at least there is a video we can use to make a decision about the doll! That's better than most silicone dolls, where it's nearly impossible to get a video.
Agreed!

And unlike some manufacturers, Starpery offers their lineup in silicone AND TPE, which is great.
So is that the with gel butt? Is this even a good idea?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

billymays wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:08 pm
setevoltas wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:24 pm
Agreed!

So is that the with gel butt? Is this even a good idea?
Gel ass options for most brands are for silicone only though there are exceptions. It's a good idea if softness is a concern. Less so if the primary concern is damage during shipping or storage.

Frankly looking at that video I don't see what the point of the option would be.
Sete's Gatas

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

This is why I am so concerned generally about getting silicone dolls. I'm very focused on having a good "jiggle" and squeeze to the butt.

INFORMATIONS