Starpery.com

Anyone use wipes for cleaning love holes

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
aliendroid

Anyone use wipes for cleaning love holes

Post by aliendroid »

I was thinking of getting those baby wipes to clean the love holes, one that is anti bacterial or something. Anyone use those?

My doll has lost her vaginal plug so I'm not going to use water in the vagina anymore and so what I decided to do is stuff a wad of papertowel in the vagina deep where the plug used to be, it's so tight there the wad won't go all the way in and that should block fluids from getting into the internal space. the plug will get pulled out after use to make sure stuff doesn't get past it.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anyone use wipes for cleaning love holes

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Most wipes are alcohol-based (like most things fragranced and almost all cleaners), which I have read is not very friendly to TPE.
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

aliendroid

Post by aliendroid »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:02 pm Most wipes are alcohol-based (like most things fragranced and almost all cleaners), which I have read is not very friendly to TPE.
I got the non-alcohol ones, just water based on disposable or flushable.

MrMoob
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrMoob »

I use wipes for any residues around the outside of the vagina and always use female condoms for inside protection

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

We have done tests with TPE and alcohol, putting TPE in jars of alcohol and bleach. It's documented here and still exists I'm my workroom.
Neither alcohol nor chlorine bleach damaged the TPE submerged in it for 1, 2, and 3 months.

Use any wipes you want.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

aliendroid wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:27 pm I was thinking of getting those baby wipes to clean the love holes, one that is anti bacterial or something. Anyone use those?
I use fragrance free ones non alcohol with 99% water based. I use condoms with my silicone dolls so i only need to wipe the lube leftover after finish and leave holes open for air dry or use air blower. For almost a decade i use this method and never had mold problems.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by young guy »

I've used baby wipes on the silicone dolls. They work well for giving them a minor sponge bath. I seem to remember reading what came with the WM TPE doll where they said not to use wipes on it.
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

INFORMATIONS