Looks like Angel Kiss has a new doll

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
getawaydriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Looks like Angel Kiss has a new doll

Post by getawaydriver »

Cubiko wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:07 am This is a silicone version of the WM 172B with the WM #398 head attached. As with most dolls copied from TPE moulds she is a bit softer around the edges than the original, as well as an updated positioning of the openings.
getawaydriver wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:43 pm I got my fingers crossed now... I have been watching for something like this... now where is the D cup version... tired of all these lil tittie dolls they have been coming out with. She's near perfect but the tits are too small.. they just need a little bit more volume. 90cm to 95cm bust on this body would be perfect.
The original 172B sold in heaps, the D cup version hardly sold anything at all, so makes sense to copy this version.
I know the wm172 b and d models, that's why I mentioned it... as for not selling the d model... could be the weight. I my self am not too concerned with the weight... but there are some limits. Looks like photo shoot time cause I see another one of my finalists the ak3 got some new pics. I'm planning for 2 body's one taller and one shorter. :whistle:

One other thing... this goes for all Jinsan, wm, ak... all you group... when you do your photo shoot are you trying to sell the frilly clothes or the doll... start showing more doll and less clothes please! Thanks for your recent efforts

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

getawaydriver wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 pm
Cubiko wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:07 am This is a silicone version of the WM 172B with the WM #398 head attached. As with most dolls copied from TPE moulds she is a bit softer around the edges than the original, as well as an updated positioning of the openings.
getawaydriver wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:43 pm I got my fingers crossed now... I have been watching for something like this... now where is the D cup version... tired of all these lil tittie dolls they have been coming out with. She's near perfect but the tits are too small.. they just need a little bit more volume. 90cm to 95cm bust on this body would be perfect.
The original 172B sold in heaps, the D cup version hardly sold anything at all, so makes sense to copy this version.
I know the wm172 b and d models, that's why I mentioned it... as for not selling the d model... could be the weight. I my self am not too concerned with the weight... but there are some limits. Looks like photo shoot time cause I see another one of my finalists the ak3 got some new pics. I'm planning for 2 body's one taller and one shorter. :whistle:

One other thing... this goes for all Jinsan, wm, ak... all you group... when you do your photo shoot are you trying to sell the frilly clothes or the doll... start showing more doll and less clothes please! Thanks for your recent efforts

OMG and if you guys haven't seen the new photo shoot for the AK 3 you're about to fall in love. This is the photoshoot you've been waiting for. WOW.

Ill post in a new thread.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

172 cm with realistic female dimensions, seamless neck, implanted hair and ROS!
She is on fire!
I must have her, take my money 💰 🤑 💸 🔥
Angelkiss
Gamelady
Zelex SLE

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Update! :-D

Shay174