zelex.com.cn

Impression of the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
KKFun

Re: Impression of the ZELEX SLE 172E body with 201 head

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:54 pm
KKFun wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:32 pm
chris0113 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:57 pm KKF, did your SLE girl come with the standing feet with bolts? I'm sorry if I missed it in this thread. I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the 171c but I store my dolls standing, and from what I've read, it's not advised with the hard (bolt-less) feet.
All SLE comes with the standing feet with bolts. There is only 1 option.

Agree with you there, if you would store her long-term standing, then, the bolted feet would be the best choice. :D
Oh that's perfect! Thanks so much for the fast response, my friend!

You are very welcome my friend. Please mention this to your vendor too, you want bolted feet. My SLE is about 6 months old, if ZELEX makes changes or improvements, it will not be in my model.

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:02 pm
chris0113 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:57 pm KKF, did your SLE girl come with the standing feet with bolts? I'm sorry if I missed it in this thread. I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the 171c but I store my dolls standing, and from what I've read, it's not advised with the hard (bolt-less) feet.

Agree with you there, if you would store her long-term standing, then, the bolted feet would be the best choice. :D

You are very welcome my friend. Please mention this to your vendor too, you want bolted feet. My SLE is about 6 months old, if ZELEX makes changes or improvements, it will not be in my model.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will mention it to my vendor. I am also hoping to get the SLE head as well. I read in another thread that there may have been an upgrade along the way that Zelex moved away from the SLE heads and replaced with soft silicone. The SLE heads I've seen in reviews look really soft. I will talk to the vendor about this as well. Do you have any recommendation as far as vendor?

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:28 pm
KKFun wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:02 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. I will mention it to my vendor. I am also hoping to get the SLE head as well. I read in another thread that there may have been an upgrade along the way that Zelex moved away from the SLE heads and replaced with soft silicone. The SLE heads I've seen in reviews look really soft. I will talk to the vendor about this as well. Do you have any recommendation as far as vendor?

I know vendors in Europe and USA, they are good friends too with long-term relationships (TDF approved vendors of course). You can DM me, so I can recommend them to you depending on your location. Thanks.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

While doing a review in another thread, I produced this jiggly video for the SLE 172E too. For convenience, I will share it here as well. Thanks.

IMG_2731.MP4
(10.48 MiB) Downloaded 117 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

For the jiggly video, I asked a friend Tboodman to get a similar video with his SLE 171C body, so we have a second opinion.

Thank you Tboodman :D

20240505_230317.mp4
(6.71 MiB) Downloaded 59 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Same model from master tboodman, SLE 171C body

20240505_231502.mp4
(15.17 MiB) Downloaded 72 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The body squeeze test video. 172E SLE

SLE.MP4
(15.7 MiB) Downloaded 92 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The softness of the bottom test video. 172E SLE

SLE Bottom.MP4
(12.34 MiB) Downloaded 58 times

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

BigFrank666 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:07 pm I have had my Zelex SLE 172cm E-cup doll with ZXE201 head for a little over a month now. I will be posting a full review once Zelex and I work out a resolution to a particular issue... the HEAD.

What I will say is this is a beautiful, very detailed doll! (They could have put a little more effort on the back, shoulder blades and arms, but that's nit-picking). It's my first silicone doll after 7 TPE dolls because silicone scared the hell out of me after seeing so many Abyss Real Dolls for sale here back in the day (for me was around 2016) and they all had horrendous tears and rips, etc. and none of my TPE dolls, even my very first one after 7 years never had a tear, just the finger poke stuff.

I chose this as my first silicone doll based almost entirely on Mishka1965's review back in October of 2023. He posted actual pics and videos of the body, but what drew me to it was the doll's head. Even though his is a ZXE204 and I chose the ZXE201, it was the SOFTNESS of his doll's head that sold me.

I don't have sex with my dolls. I tried it once and it just wasn't for me. I like having them around though as eye candy and the occasional cuddle. But mainly, soft, kissable lips and a beautiful face were my main attraction since there are dozens of TPE or silicone doll bodies similar to this, but Zelex Heads are works of art!

I don't know what changed between October 2023 when Mishka1965 got his doll and March 2024 when I got mine, but my ZXE201 Head is NOT, I repeat, NOT the same ultra-soft SLE Silicone as his ZXE 204 Head. My guess is that after Mishka1965 posted a pic (SEE BELOW) showing that he tore the corner of his head's mouth by being “too rough with it”, Zelex put a stop to using the softer SLE silicone because I also have 2 Zelex Heads that have the movable jaw (GE45-2 and GE98-1) with the so-called “soft silicone” and they are exactly the same HARDNESS (I won't call them soft, but flexible) as my supposed SLE ZXE201 Head. See my attached video and watch Miska's head video, also attached to see the very noticeable differences.

Zelex has given the excuse, “It may seem hard because of the hard skull and jaw underneath”. This is quite honestly, a load of crap. As an experienced model maker (I've used virtually every product offered at Brick in the Yard Mold Supply) and having made molds and cast multiple severed heads and other props, the APPENDAGES (lips, nose and ears) of the head are NOT affected by the underlying skull and jaw. When I was learning to mold and cast heads, the first improtant thing I was taught was, when pouring in or brushing in the soft outer “skin' into the mold, was to be sure to fill the “appendages” (ears, nose and lips) completely so they will be soft and life-like regardless if the rest of the material used to fill the “skull” is a soft expandable foam or even concrete! The appendages will not be affected. Common sense.

Also, if the head was indeed the same soft SLE Silicone as the doll's toes for example, then the head's “appendages” (ears, lips and nose) should be equally as “squishy” and stretchy. (Again, check out my video... you will see how easily even the fat big toe stretches with little effort, but both heads, side by side, are nowhere near as soft or stretchy.)

Simple logic should tell you this. Imagine you buy a bag of assorted sized rubber bands. They are all made of the same rubber material. Take a 1/2” wide rubber band and you'll find it harder to stretch than a thinner 1/4” wide rubber band made from the same material...right? So by this simple law of physics, the larger, thicker big toe of my SLE Doll shouldn't be easier to stretch than the very thin earlobe of my “supposed” SLE Head, yet it is and it is by A LOT!

Please watch Mishka1965's head video then watch mine. His fingers barely touch his head's lips and they stretch with ease! Mine, side by side, one standard “soft” silicone and the other an “alleged SLE” head are identical. I don't have to rely on video proof because I can hold them both in my hand.

If anyone has any comments on their own SLE head softness (or lack thereof) I'd love to hear from you, so please PM me.

Final thoughts, my Zelex Heads are beautiful, just very disappointed in the lack of softness that was shown in Mishka's review (my main buying factor). Zelex now says they are “currently working on a new, softer SLE formula to make a replacement head” for me. I've told them I'd as soon go to the Louvre and jack off on the Mona Lisa as I would violate these works of art with my pecker, so if the tearing that Miska1965 experienced with his head is the issue, it won't apply to me because I would handle my head with care, so don't re-invent the wheel (or SLE formula), just give me what he got.

Mishka1965 ZXE204 lip tear.jpgMishka1965 head1.mp4My Doll and Heads.mp4
Is the SLE body more resistant to tears or is it made from the same materials as the head?

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:42 pm
Is the SLE body more resistant to tears or is it made from the same materials as the head?

The SLE I have has no tearing at all after 6 months. And that is a lot as I kept them in their stressful photo postures overnight most of the time.

I have a feeling that they are the same materials, the body and the head. I also feel the head might be mixed with slightly harder SLE materials to allow even more details.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

KKFun wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:39 pm

The SLE I have has no tearing at all after 6 months. And that is a lot as I kept them in their stressful photo postures overnight most of the time.

I have a feeling that they are the same materials, the body and the head. I also feel the head might be mixed with slightly harder SLE materials to allow even more details.
Yeah the SLE finish seems awesome. The new 163E is quite good looking to me. I may be tempted :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

post_id=2551431 wrote:Thu May 23, 2024 7:05 pm
KKFun wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:39 pm

Yeah the SLE finish seems awesome. The new 163E is quite good looking to me. I may be tempted :)

Thanks Babel99, I think SLE might be the best seller now. ZELEX expands the range so fast. Every few days a new head, every few weeks a new body. And SLE is very stable as a new material. ZELEX hits the homerun here. :D

INFORMATIONS