www.myrobotdoll.com

Ordered Zelex SLE 172 with 208 head

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
jack181

Ordered Zelex SLE 172 with 208 head

Post by jack181 »

I've been browsing MRD for the better part of a year. It is a great resource and has been an immense help in my research for finding dolls. The site is easy to navigate, and there is a large amount of information available on each doll.

You're quickly greeted by one of MRD. Each question is answered in a timely, polite, friendly and professional manner with thoroughly detailed responses. I did not expect that at all. You can tell that it's going to be a good experience which makes you feel right at home. This combined with regular e-mail updates dramatically help to reduce the anxiety and worrisome behavior that come with ordering and waiting for your new doll to arrive. It's very obvious that MRD really understands the importance of this.

My order was an unusual one that ended with me knowing that I can continue to order from MRD in confidence. This is my first Zelex order, and I don't have any experience with the brand as it was always out of my weight range before. In better health, it was time for a taller doll which means more added weight. 38.7kg / 85.3lb. Quite the step up from my 13.5kg, 15kg, 16kg, and 17kg silicone dolls.

"My" doll arrived after the Chinese holiday. I opened the box, and began going through each item. At first I saw two different heads, and thought "Two?" Did MRD or Zelex give me an extra head? How kind. I looked at the next items, which were some device that plugs into the doll, and several extra wigs. The wigs were an excellent surprise, but I didn't recall anything about this in the order. I touched her breasts which were soft, but had a bit of firmness to them that I did not expect. The torso and legs were expectedly and pleasantly firm. Her sculpt was a sight to behold with a pronounced belly that boasted outwards, and coupled with her thighs made her look like a queen. My father even commented that it looked exceptional.

When I lifted an arm upwards I immediately noticed that it was loose and this shocked me. I checked the legs, and they were loose as well. I thought I had received a defective doll, or accidentally overlooked it in the configuration. I confirmed this wasn't the case. Well, what about the heads then? I looked at the first head which wasn't mine, but I didn't order two heads, so why complain? It took a turn for the worse when the second head wasn't mine either. Loose joints isn't a deal breaker, but I was not happy with my head not being included.

Confused, I reached out to Alice regarding this and she responded quickly. She requested that I take relevant photos of the doll, and informed me that she would find out exactly what happened, and get the proper shipment sent to me immediately. Later she informed me that a worker at the Zelex factory had accidentally given me the wrong order which had an inspiration model. My address and the intended recipients address had eerily similar names for the city. There's no doubt that this mistake would be easy to make when reading a foreign language and having two words that so closely resemble each other.

Alice quickly arranged a shipping label for me to print off, and ship the doll at no cost. I repackaged the inspiration model, added tape to reinforce areas of the box that were damaged by shipping, and dropped her off at my UPS store.
Accidents happen, and this issue was resolved in a matter of days. Huge thanks to Alice from MRD, and the workers at the Zelex factory for quickly rectifying this issue. It was a pleasant experience, and I hope that the intended recipient enjoys their new doll as it is an exceptional work of art.

My doll closely resembles the inspiration model, but at a much more affordable price. Her joints are tight, with soft breasts, ass, and vagina. It would have been nice if the thighs and stomach were softer. The ROS mouth looks exceptionally realistic and her promo photos pale in comparison after seeing her in person. Welcome to the fam, Eva.
20240513_203631.jpg
20240513_203631.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 262 times
Zelex 172E (Eva, #208-1), SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76 & #88), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ordered Zelex SLE 172 with 208 head

Post by My Robot Doll »

Dear jack181,

Thank you for your detailed review! Your honest testimony will help many doll lovers feel reassured about their purchases. We're glad our Customer Care team was able to ease your concerns about your order.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. At MRD, we strive to resolve any issues quickly, and your cooperation was extremely helpful. It's wonderful to see that your story with your doll had a happy ending and that you had a positive experience with us.

We also would like to thank you for sharing a picture of Eva. She looks stunning and so cozy tucked in those blankets! We can see she will receive lots of love and care.
love.gif
love.gif (642.42 KiB) Viewed 114 times

We wish you a great time with your doll.

Thank you for choosing us!

Warmest regards,

My Robot Doll Team
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS