zelex.com.cn

InrTROducing the new SLE 153!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
serotta

Re: InrTROducing the new SLE 153!

Post by serotta »

JRG wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:29 pm I’d love to see a straight on standing front and back shot, just to get an idea on the curves

serotta

Post by serotta »

This is an outstanding design - hot, plausible, acceptable height, desirable weight. Not easy to do in SLE. Those measurements read like the correct answer to an engineering problem. This is what happens when a manufacturer approaches the design task analytically. Getting the height correct is most of the battle.

Zelex would be wise to carry this thinking into their weight reduced line with something like 160-161C, 27-28 kg, superhot, under bust 69, waist 60, hips 89.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

If the hips could slightly be wider

desastre

Post by desastre »

In the factory photos, the head looks too big for the body. Anyone else notice this? Love the face, however.

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

desastre wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:18 pm In the factory photos, the head looks too big for the body. Anyone else notice this? Love the face, however.
Yes I did as well, or maybe the neck was set a little too low. I wasn’t sure.

4891d
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by 4891d »

The existing SLE heads seem rather made for the larger bodies.
Zelex will probably have to provide some specific heads for this smaller body.
I would like to see it with the 209 head.

This silhouette is natural. I would have seen her with even slightly smaller breasts (real B breasts because these breasts look more like D breasts). For me, this is one of the most realistic silhouettes in the SLE range with the 171cm body and the 164cm.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

LOD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LOD »

speaking of silhouette, I like this body. I like the weight, shape, lhp, and aside from height which I can live with- maybe she's the one if I cannot get hold of the silicone lovers exclusive..

I might just try this with the others since I have nothing to play with apart from photoshop :puppydogeyes:

keyd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by keyd »

This is a good step from Zelex towards its fans, but the step looks somewhat hasty, because she is somehow not the same model, there is some kind of cohesion in her proportions, I don’t know how to explain it, but she lacks that slimness and fragility that I I see spring girls on the streets of my city every day. weight 30 kg, it doesn’t seem heavy, but it’s not that easy either. if you make the height the same or higher, but the proportions are thinner and the weight is less, the breasts are small so that they fit in the palm of your hand and so that you can choose without gel. A girl’s breasts should be firm enough to make you want to squash them.
For example, the proportions of 171c look very cool, but the weight is scary, if they have the same shape but are slimmer and lighter.
The softness of the body and breasts that everyone chases after is a matter of every taste, but when a girl’s body and breasts are elastic, it is much more pleasant than when she is all very soft.
It's my personal opinion

ofmy1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ofmy1 »

Please more pictures!!!

Gaijin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Gaijin »

If I hadn't just bought a new silicone doll, I'd strongly consider getting one of these.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Hmm I don't like how her ass looks.

From the side view her ass is pushing out nicely .. then from behind she has almost no butt crack ?? and her (drilled) anal hole is just staring at me ??
You would think from seeing the side profile she should have a nice juicy ass hiding her anal hole hmmm ...

Zelex seems to have trouble on the ass crack designs even the bigger butts have no deep crack .. its weird design choice..

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

This still hasn’t deterred me from the 171 I’m planning on getting, but I really like the specs on this doll. A slimmer, less “hippy” build with a touch smaller boobs.

INFORMATIONS