www.funwestdoll.com

Cherri Bloodrose

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
goddesstiffi

Cherri Bloodrose

Post by goddesstiffi »

Cherri arrived from Chadd yesterday, lets not get into what she "cost" hehe anyway clean up has begun. I want to do the ramsdale thing 2 her maybe in bits and pieces sort of backwards. i guess. I asked some pertinent questions to the Inventors so maybe theyll help. Anyways she,s Cherri Bloodrose a gothic kinderslut

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Sounds intriguing Tiffi!! Take pictures and keep us posted! BTW, who came up with the name, you or ICE?

Rainy

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

I don't care _who_ came up with that name. I _love_ it!

I'm looking forward to a gothgirl's take on doll-mods - this ought to be fun!

(besides - gothic kindersluts seem to find the coolest, most unique outfits.....) :wink:

~B.

goddesstiffi

e andICE!

Post by goddesstiffi »

was joint effort.hehe in more ways than one.Its going to be quitea little project, Hope dont screw it up, rainy im really not all that artistic or whatever but tis looks to be fun. ICE! is already buying latex an foam. I like the kinderslut/koolgrl look anyway with a touch of the diabolic. I think Ms Bloodrose is going to a lot to handle and Im sure we'll take her clubbin although i doubt if she dances well!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I eagerly await your results on your project. I am very much interested in all user mods to dolls as the information is very valuable when performing my own mods.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: e andICE!

Post by Raingirl »

goddesstiffi wrote: was joint effort.hehe in more ways than one.Its going to be quitea little project, Hope dont screw it up, rainy im really not all that artistic or whatever but tis looks to be fun. ICE! is already buying latex an foam. I like the kinderslut/koolgrl look anyway with a touch of the diabolic. I think Ms Bloodrose is going to a lot to handle and Im sure we'll take her clubbin although i doubt if she dances well!
I'm glad you're enjoying your joint effort :D I'm looking forward to seeing the pix. When you three hott girls go out clubbing you bet there's going to be attention! but I think you handle it.

:lol: Rainy

INFORMATIONS