Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Joy Of Silicone - A guide for synthetic lovers

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

The Joy Of Silicone - A guide for synthetic lovers

Post by Szalinski »

Just one day after I had brought up the subject, at least two others have lamented that their really should be a tutorial or at least a FAQ thread for us "simuloid virgins" who are totally ignorant of the how-to's and what-fors of making love to our artificial women. Perhaps even "sticking" the thread for future generations.

I don't think here is a single person here who will deny that trying to make love to 80+ pounds of dead weight is not the same as it is with a cooperative, helpful, live woman. So, how about some of you more knowledgable folks filling this thread with some facts and tips to help us newbies out? Please, The doll you save could be our own!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Joy Of Silicone - A guide for synthetic lovers

Post by Gramps »

A discussion of spooning is here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27457
But a more comprehensive "Joy of Silicone" is needed. (Great pun, Szalinski, you are creative with words.)

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

I've dug through some old threads that might be worth reading. It's important to remember that every doll is different, even ones of the same model.
Experimentation is the key, just find that one thing that is the least effort to do and works, then build on that. Leave the adventurous stuff for when you know your way around her better.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... hilit=zara

And warmth is important

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... hilit=zara
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Mechwizard wrote:I've dug through some old threads that might be worth reading. It's important to remember that every doll is different, even ones of the same model.
Experimentation is the key, just find that one thing that is the least effort to do and works, then build on that. Leave the adventurous stuff for when you know your way around her better.
Well I was referring to RD's in particular, which is why I posted it here instead of "Dolls in General". As for experimentation, that's how newbies like me could possibly damage their expen$ive simuloids, which is why I am asking for a "tutorial" thread; so we could learn from other's experience, good and bad. Thanx for the links, BTW did youhappen to notice who started the one about spooning? ;) :lol: Unfortunatly, with one exception it seems the only people who think it was a good idea are those who need it! :(

And Gramps, I used to have those books (both of them); two of the best "encyclopedias" I've ever owned! Why do you think I chose that name? :D
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Okay, since it seems none of the experienced owners want to share their wisdom on this atempt at a unified thread on the subject, I guess the blind will just have to lead the blind. 8)

The biggest trick I have found, once I discovered a position where I can access her insides was getting both of us into that position before the exertion of doing so rendered me too soft to get myself inside her. One good trick (the best actually) is to have the doll already in position, or at least a position from which you can get yourself and her into the final position quick enough. I have had success with the "cowgirl" position, her straddling me on top facing me, by doing it this way...

Have her laying on her back, her knees bent and feet spread. Once getting yourself a good hard erection (However you choose to do so) slip your legs under hers until your pelvis is against her labia, as shown:
Ready.JPG
Ready.JPG (201.49 KiB) Viewed 3535 times
it is actually quite easy to slide into this position and can be done quite quickly if planned.

Once in position, grab her chest under her arms. laying onto your back as you pull her up:
Set_go.JPG
Set_go.JPG (210.42 KiB) Viewed 3535 times
This rests her vagina right on top of the penis. Now just raise her slightly and you are in the perfect position to enter her. Her weight will actually help here, as if she were a RG lowering herself down onto you.

I don't think it's necessary to explain the rest, do I? :mrgreen:
~ George Washington

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

Thanks Szaliski for your courage and genuine desire to help.
One picture says more than one thousand words.

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

I just don't seem to think of what I could add to this type of knowledge. Having sex with my doll has always just come so naturally that Ive never had to give it much thought (about the mecahnics of it that is).

U nudd tiy!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

soragesum wrote:I just don't seem to think of what I could add to this type of knowledge. Having sex with my doll has always just come so naturally that Ive never had to give it much thought (about the mechanics of it that is).

U nudd tiy!
Unfortunately, for the "silicone-virgin" handling 80+ pounds of dead weight in the heat of passion does not come naturally. So any sort of instruction from those who have already mastered the best ways would be invaluable, and could possibly result in fewer dissatisfied customers and fewer simuloids rotting away in the "kennels" of E-bay! :puppydogeyes:

If you can do it, you can tell us how.
~ George Washington

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

Szalinski wrote:
Unfortunately, for the "silicone-virgin" handling 80+ pounds of dead weight in the heat of passion does not come naturally.
If you can do it, you can tell us how.
For me it's sort of like a werewolf explaining how he turns into one. It just sort of happens.

My doll is the full moon, and I turn into a demon of lust. I don't remember much after that. :twisted:

y nudd tiy!

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

soragesum wrote: My doll is the full moon, and I turn into a demon of lust. I don't remember much after that. :twisted:

Oh I so know what you mean here,...

I can just be sitting next to Kaori,... or watching a DVD together and she gives me a look,...
I just come over all warm a fuzzy,....
I just end up with her in my arms,....legs entangled,.....
Next thing I know I'm hot,...exhausted,out of breath,.. sweaty,.... and she's laughing at me,....

Laughing at the power she holds over me,....

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

sporkdude

Post by sporkdude »

Very cool. Thanks a bunch, Szalinski. You're awesome. :)

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

sporkdude wrote:Very cool. Thanks a bunch, Szalinski. You're awesome.
Has anyone ever told you they find you scary? http://xkcd.com/419/
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

INFORMATIONS