Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Now Taking Orders - Wicked RD

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Dollscrazy

Re: Now Taking Orders - Wicked RD

Post by Dollscrazy »

stacy718 wrote:
Dollscrazy wrote:Big mystery about don't showing pictures and more info's of those doll's... Wait for some owners review's and some owners pic's before buying one of those... :? Don't forget the first post was made January 20 about those 2 dolls, today we are March 22 ! :roll:

Your right playtime... Almost no info's and no pic's ??? :evidence:

I am working on the pics, as I write this. I took a lot of photos of both dolls. I have to retouch stray hairs and fuzz from all of the photos (there were two cats where I shot the dolls!)

Please be patient, the pics are on their way!!!!

:)
:) :)
:) :) :)

xoxo
Stacy

Oh Stacy... You're so sweet ! Thank you... :D

You know very well, that I cannot resist in your charm... :wink:

Btw, do you have my phone number ? :BIG:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

stacy718 wrote: I am working on the pics, as I write this. I took a lot of photos of both dolls. I have to retouch stray hairs and fuzz from all of the photos (there were two cats where I shot the dolls!)

Please be patient, the pics are on their way!!!!

:)
:) :)
:) :) :)

xoxo
Stacy

This is EXELLENT news,...

Looking forward to the comming pictures....

Since you have the Dolls Stacy,.. can you answer any of the questions I posted before?
(When you get a quiet momment!??)
:mrgreen:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

playtime wrote:G'day everyone,....

I have a couple of Questions for Abyss.

1. Dose the Wicked dolls come with a choise of fixed or insert for the Vagina?
2. Is the head similar to that of 4 woods in the way it fits on the neck?
(trying to understand the mechanisam from reading the threads/posts)
3. Dose the Wicked dolls come with an eye-bolt in the back of the neck for hanging/storage?
4. Can I assume these dolls will not be able to stand like my Kaori can?

Damn these dolls look HOT!

Playtime.

Hi Playtime!!!!!

I hope all is well with you and your gorgeous dolls. Anyway, I do NOT own any Wicked dolls yet. I had the pleasure to go to California and do some shoots with the dolls, so I can probably answer your questions!

-The two dolls I shot both had inserts, VERY realistic perfect looking vaginas. Seriously hot stuff! I am sure you can get a fixed vagina if you wanted to, but why? Inserts are the best option, IMO.

-The heads on the Wicked dolls are fixed skulls, with Heads that slip on like a mask. Very cool, because the dolls can wear ponytails and show their ears.

-The new Wicked dolls DO have a neck bolt and CAN hang.

-The Wicked dolls are like a version of the RD2, all the new bells and whistles! They have an awesome range of motion, and pose wonderfully. When I do own one, I will show all of the amazing poses. I was limited while shooting on location. I use a range of methods to hang the dolls, none of which were available to me in CA. Here in my studio, I have a TON of options.

hope that helps!!!

I am back to retouching pics, and I am almost done with an Alecktra set!

xoxoxox
Stacy

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Thanks Stacy... :thumbs_up:

Every Alektra blue pic's are there... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3&start=20

Matt... I need to talk to you about monthly payment for this awesome doll ! :lol:
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

stacy718 wrote: Hi Playtime!!!!!

I hope all is well with you and your gorgeous dolls. Anyway, I do NOT own any Wicked dolls yet. I had the pleasure to go to California and do some shoots with the dolls, so I can probably answer your questions!

-The two dolls I shot both had inserts, VERY realistic perfect looking vaginas. Seriously hot stuff! I am sure you can get a fixed vagina if you wanted to, but why? Inserts are the best option, IMO.

-The heads on the Wicked dolls are fixed skulls, with Heads that slip on like a mask. Very cool, because the dolls can wear ponytails and show their ears.

-The new Wicked dolls DO have a neck bolt and CAN hang.

-The Wicked dolls are like a version of the RD2, all the new bells and whistles! They have an awesome range of motion, and pose wonderfully. When I do own one, I will show all of the amazing poses. I was limited while shooting on location. I use a range of methods to hang the dolls, none of which were available to me in CA. Here in my studio, I have a TON of options.

hope that helps!!!

I am back to retouching pics, and I am almost done with an Alecktra set!

xoxoxox
Stacy

Thank you very much Stacy for your reply.
Kaori and I are doing great thank you.
(Kaori has the upper hand!)

Yes that helps alot,answers most of my questions thank you and gives me a better understanding of what to expect.

Love the Alecktra set you have done but I find it curious how you come accross the locations you use?
Your settings fit very well.

oxoxoxo
Playtime & Kaori.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Ok guy's, time to orders Alektra Blue... Now, we have all the pic's of this one and she's amazing ! 8O

INFORMATIONS