Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Jessica Drake Wicked Real Doll on Howard Stern :)

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Jessica Drake Wicked Real Doll on Howard Stern :)

Post by itsme »

NotMyName :haha4:
I tell you, I would rather be a douche than be like Stern he just feels like one.
None of my dolls are with me for the money, Or what I can do for them. Stern may have nice looking high dollar girls. but at night they are thinking of some other guy :lol: :lol:

For real doll its all about getting the word out. I am sure the other doll CO. would love that press as well.
and lets face it its guys that listen to him and watch him.

Mike savage was one I listen to as well. just for the shok and to stay awake.
but I cant do it any other time. just turn that shit on and walsh out the rest of my brain.
I dont have much left as it is.

jvg61

Post by jvg61 »

Imop>Howard stern was always a jerk,that's what made him famous..controversy sells always,he's paid from the start to be a shock jock...i've seen his show in the past and didn't like it,he humiliates anyone and everyone who's on(except for important people).plus the fact he's worth millions so can afford to trash his property and then buy another(or free)...i remember he humiliated some woman from a past sitcom,afterwards she committed suicide(the show with gary coleman and another kid),i didn't hear those people saying sorry or anything,they totally berated and made a laughing stock of her failure.so then what kind of person is howard stern?

:thumbs_down:

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Thats a shame! I allways wondered why she comitted suicide.
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

INFORMATIONS