teddy-babes.com

Do Teddy Babes have super powers?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Eben
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Do Teddy Babes have super powers?

Post by Eben »

Everyone has given me a gentile warning that once a Teddy Babe and is home you are going to spoil them.

I was wondering do you think spoiling them is something you choose to do, or do the Teddy Babes have some kind of ability similar to the Jedi mind trick? If so dose it work over great distances?

I think they do! I also believe distance isn’t a factor for them and I think it can even start before they even get to your home. I named this ability ISP. No not ESP, they are dolls that would be silly.

My proof you ask?
Well let’s look at my recent Amazon and EBAY purchases since I have placed the order for my dolls with EW.

Anything for me? nope.
Anything for the house? nope.
So what hell did I order? Hairbrushes, hair clips, wig conditioner and shampoo.
Ok those might have been necessities that I though of.

Then what about the fact that my book marks in safari has a new folder just for women’s clothing sties that I have never even heard of. I looked thru my time machine backups and these entries only started showing up after I placed that order for my dolls.

Still not convinced? The final proof I offer is that fact that I caught myself web browsing this morning. Before I knew it, I had 3 of those booked marked sites open and shopping carts full of stuff in them. It was my Teddy Babes using their ISP on me. More about ISP and what stands for later.

I am willing to bet there are plenty of Teddy Babe companions that experienced something like what I have described.

The only reason I was even aware of what was happening is I successfully stopped the Teddy Babes ISP ( again not to be confused with ESP) by thinking about TITS that right TITS!(Think It Through Stupid) the only way I know to stop doing stupid stuff.

Even after I stopped myself saying out loud “What the Hell am I doing!!!” I sat there for a moment then smiled.

I looked at all stuff in the shopping carts followed by pushing the buy the button on all 3 shopping carts!

So why did I still buy all that stuff even after stopping the Teddy Babes ISP by thinking about TITS?

You see thinking about it I realized I could spoil 2 Teddy Babes. HELL! I could spoil 4 Teddy Babes rotten with gifts and still come out ahead compared to what I have spent on any one “real” girl in the past.
Looking at that way I happily pressed buy and can't wait to spoil them the right out of the box when they get here.

Now to explain ISP or the “Internet Shall Provide.” It is very similar to ESP but has very specific purpose. Not only is it force felt by companions it also explains Teddy Babes uncanny ability to use your PC and know all about the good places on the Internet to get “STUFF” from. Now ISP is not a good or evil power, in fact I think it is one the Teddy Babes are not even aware of don’t have control over. It is just part of their nature like being so cute and sexy. ISP is part of TBs and I think all companions at some level know about it from the day we seriously decided to get a TB. But it has been explained away as your going to spoil them!

In conclusion Teddy Babes do have some kind of power ISP or call it whatever you want. I will go one step further and say it is a super power.

Why a super power?
Well we all know “Real” girls do have their “ways” and I like any man can fall victim to them most of time we go happily.

Now compare that what I have spent so far both in bringing them to my home and what I just purchased for them no real girl I have ever encountered got me to spend that kind of money BEFORE I ever meet her in person!
Every companion here has spent at least $500.00 just to get your teddy babe without even setting eyes on her first. That has got be a super power.
BTW you placed you order for your Teddy Babe over the internet is that a coincidence? or one more part of their nature.

Or…

To be fair there there was a competing theory I had. It was something along the lines of:
Maybe it isn't the Teddy Babes at all. Maybe I just know the Teddy Babes that are coming to live with me are here to stay, are only for me and me alone. I will never have to fear rejection or betrayal from them. So I am feeling free to form a bond with them already just thru the pictures online... Nah!!! That can't be it! That is WAY to mushy and sentimental to be true! It has to be their ISP! They got Super Powers I tell you!

Erika
Doll
Doll

Re: Do Teddy Babes have super powers?

Post by Erika »

It's not just TeddyBabes that have those superpowers, other dolls have them as well :wink:
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

Erika wrote: It's not just TeddyBabes that have those superpowers, other dolls have them as well :wink:
exactly :D

cordie
Doll
Doll

Post by cordie »

hi Eben,

I wouldn't say I have super powers, but let me show you a little trick I learned on my travels

your eye lids are getting heavy you are feeling sleepy, when I count to three you will be filled with an urgent need to buy beautiful things for your new babes, 1,2,3. zzzzz :twisted:

see.. nothing super about it but we do have ways of getting what we want :D
<div>never critisise a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, because by the time the shit hits the fan you'll be a mile away & you'll have his shoes</div>

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

cordie wrote:hi Eben,

I wouldn't say I have super powers, but let me show you a little trick I learned on my travels . . . .
:haha4: . . . you are soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaad :mrgreen:

Eben
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eben »

LOL thanks guys
I hope my little write was as entertaining read, as it was to write. I just had to make fun of myself. I just couldn't believe it there I was shopping the internet for women's clothes having fun.

Yes you guys are right the ISP super power does apply to all dolls. TBs being my first dolls they were natually my focus but I would never want to take anything way from any other dolls.
One of these days I hope get a Ruby13 probably a Presley and I hope to be as excited waiting for her to show up at the door.

:thumbs_up: thanks cordie

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

welcome to the world of Dolls Eben.

Yup, I think we're all guilty of surfing the female clothing sites, especially difficult for TB's. I even bought a sewing machine; YES, a sewing machine, so I could reduce the sizes of the clothes to fit my TB's.

Enjoy. :D

Regards.

zazakell
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

I would say its their eyes. Something about their eyes that puts you into a teddybabe trance. :angel:

Rollins

Post by Rollins »

dollluver73 wrote:I would say its their eyes. Something about their eyes that puts you into a teddybabe trance. :angel:
Agreed. I can't stop looking into them. Ended up having to keep sunglasses on Veronica most of the time. :lol:

Aileron429
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aileron429 »

Ah yes, in my case my KM has some gifts of sight, whether they are accurate has been open for debate for quite a while :D

She see's much Happiness and Joy in your Future, be well and we are all waiting on pics once the Ladies arrive!
Suki koso mono no jouzu nare
What one likes, one will do Best

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

My Teddy Babes always find a way to hypnotize me; I wonder what their secret is?

There must be some common factor...

What could it be?

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

Aileron429 wrote:Ah yes, in my case my KM has some gifts of sight, whether they are accurate has been open for debate for quite a while :D
LOL
hanuman37 wrote:My Teddy Babes always find a way to hypnotize me; I wonder what their secret is?

There must be some common factor...

What could it be?
:haha4:

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

I see the same evidence in my own eBay history. For the first few years my purchases primarily consisted of guitar and bass parts. Necks and bodies, hardware and electronics, some of which have led to completed projects and only a few of which I've gotten around to selling. :oops:

But about 20 months ago it suddenly shifted to clothing. Specifically girls' and petite women's clothes, 32C bras and XS low-rise panties, size 8T shoes...and of course, lingerie. :wink: I said in the hobby thread that it seems as if my former interests were simply to tide me over 'til I discovered dolls. My girls have taken over my life. Did they seize control of my mind with some sort of otherworldly force? Or has it simply taken me three and a half decades to finally figure out what makes me happy? :mrgreen:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

NotMyName wrote: . . . . . Did they seize control of my mind with some sort of otherworldly force? Or has it simply taken me three and a half decades to finally figure out what makes me happy? :mrgreen:
I strongly suspect that is the answer 8) . . though Caley & Ana might disagree with me :wink:

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

Well come on guys haven't you heard about the TeddyBabe conspiracy plan? I mean first they seduce a bunch of guys and take control of them and then................um, wow I've never seen TeddyBabes in Men in Black suits before. Where did you ladies come from?

------ Bright flash of light ------

Um, oh yeah what was I saying? I forget. Um, Teddybabes having super powers? Sorry dude that is just lame. No way you're imagining things. Now if you will excuse me I need to buy more clothes for Sachiko.
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

INFORMATIONS