DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

A Hope head becomes Chris

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

A Hope head becomes Chris

Post by jerryboy »

Finally, I can say that I am the proud new owner of one of Patricks Hope's dolls. She came today and I am still going over her with a fine tooth comb. I will not waste any time here saying anything about her condition or any minutia of details just yet. However I have attached below a preview of what's to come once I get accepted into the Doll Album and figure out how to upload pictures. But for now, it's all about getting use to the weight, and making some last minute adjustments to her storage compartment, which I can say was a bit smaller than I anticipated. Hope came in quite taller than I expected and takes up considerable space in my quite huge converted amoire. I have still been able to make some changes to make it all work out though. Take a look and enjoy at just a few of the pictures I snapped once we got to know each other.
Attachments
Later Chris and I decided to take some pictures on the living room sofa in her wedding nightie.. I thought that was sweet.
Later Chris and I decided to take some pictures on the living room sofa in her wedding nightie.. I thought that was sweet.
1stOutfit11.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 2150 times

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: A Hope head becomes Chris

Post by jerryboy »

This is another picture I took I wanted to share with you all. I am still astonished at the overall quality and beauty of this doll.
Not to tout PIB, but this doll is so far better shaped and looking than any RD I've seen in the past or present. PIBs mold
really does bring a sexy feminine fantasy that's hard to not notice.
Attachments
I used a Nikon D300 with a flash mount on a tripod for this one.
I used a Nikon D300 with a flash mount on a tripod for this one.
Christine03.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2146 times

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Congratulations, she is indeed quite beautiful. Hope is easily my favorite of the PIB heads and the bathing beauty body is simply delicious. Mind if I ask how long your wait was?

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Also, I forgot to ask if the "play" met or exceeded your expectations?

mrmalek

Post by mrmalek »

WoW!!! A real "Beauty" indeed. Congrats! Nice photography also. I am looking forward to see more of Chris (photographs, of course) in the future.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

She actually kind of resembles Christina Aguilera.

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

Re: Also, I forgot to ask if the "play" met or exceeded your expectations?

Its too soon to answer that question I think, however this first session of photographs I took revealed that this doll has stiffness in the hip area, making it hard to
pose her in the traditional missionary position with her legs straight up and bent at the knees as far as I can tell. This may eventually wear down as the silicone stretches as seen with some of Pats other dolls here in the Doll Album. But all aside, this doll is just so gorgeous to see in person, I think anyone would live with some of the possible shortcomings. The only thing though that is obvious, is the neck. I Hate how the neck is just not able to tilt backwards. Its tough as nails though, but posing positions requiring the head to sort of look up as if the doll was laying on it's chest, as in a beach or carpet layout is impossible. Otherwise this doll is simply gorgeous to feel and look at. Here is an additional picture I took earlier today.
Attachments
Chris is certainly waiting for some play here as anyone can tell.
Chris is certainly waiting for some play here as anyone can tell.
1stOutfit13.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2095 times

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Wow, I definitely prefer the longer hair wig. Just a gorgeous PIB. Anyway, I know asking about the "play" is a personal thing for most and that is understandable. Not to mention that I am sure she needs some proper time to settle and loosen up a bit.

This is just the one area that many seem to be so silent on regarding PIB dolls. Indeed, they are incredibly detailed and gorgeous. I just want to hear from more PIB owners regarding their satisfaction level with the main intended purpose of dolls. Which is of course the sex.

At any rate, thanks for the pics. I definitely look forward to seeing and hearing more. She is a real beauty.

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

No problem at all Mr.Blindwebster... I think your absolutely right. The "play" factor is indeed the prime reason we desire a realistic doll/companion. Hell if she was robotic, we would probably take her out in public, but most likely women around the world would come out in mass numbers to denounce that notion...lol
All kidding aside, Chris and dolls made by masters like Matt of RD and Pat of PIB are artist and I think they tread the line of art and practicality if you know what I mean.
We want sex with these dolls yes, and these guys want respect for their skills as well, but they have yet to make them durable and flexible the way we really want it to be. I still can't figure out why these makers can't make a realistic doll that's lighter in weight. Anyway it's all worth it considering the humiliation of using Latex blow up dolls. I just could never get into that..he, he.. Have fun in life and hope you enjoy Hopes further pictures wants we figure out how to get into the Doll Album.
Attachments
Hope wants Texas to win the World Series, and I'm keeping quiet about it.
Hope wants Texas to win the World Series, and I'm keeping quiet about it.
1stOutfit12.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2083 times

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

She is a beau and a nice addition in your life. Lucky dog :mrgreen:
She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe in this picture and nice photography by the way:
Christine03.jpg
Christine03.jpg (60.69 KiB) Viewed 2058 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

very nice looking doll , : this was written : The only thing though that is obvious, is the neck. I Hate how the neck is just not able to tilt backwards.
I wonder "if" a pivot could be made into the base of the head and something on the neck (only problem would be with it coming loose ) so the head could tilt ??? this could be something ordered as an extra charge ? as it is more for posing then an actual need ?

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Congrats, Chris is a great looking PIB, I hope she brings you as much happiness as Destiny has brought to me.
Best wishes to both of you
Ric
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

INFORMATIONS