Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

pictures of How-To Clean RealDoll vagina

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to RealDoll, including RealDoll2, Wicked RealDoll and BoyToy

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

full-batman
Active Poster
Active Poster

pictures of How-To Clean RealDoll vagina

Post by full-batman »

Well, this isn't really THE way to clean a doll, but I have some concerns that might help everyone else out there with the process of cleaning a doll.

I am of the opinion that nobody can possible clean their doll after each use. The reason for this is how much effort it takes to clean! 8O I think it might be a good thread to hear how others clean up without all the stress involved just lifting the doll, cleaning, the water, etc, etc. This might also be useful for those of you thinking about buying a doll and wondering about cleaning.

Here is the illustrated process I go through:

After you're done, you can't simply leave the doll on the bed and inject water into her because the water would run out and soak your mattress. Very bad. So you have to lift her and bring her to the bathroom. See picture below

Once you get her to the bathroom, you have to find a way to lie her down so you can access the entrances. This can be difficult. As you can see above, I rest her across the toilet and the side of the bath tub. I fill the bulbous (I love that word!) squeeze balloon with the soap (pictured resting on her hips) and plug the insertion tube into the balloon, and insert it into her entrance(s). See picture below

The problem with cleaning the entrances is when you squeeze the cleaning tool and inject the soapy water into the doll, it inevitably must flow back out. The suction of the bulbous :) tool does draw some water back in, but it is really a maginal amount at best. This water spills everywhere! This is why you can't clean on the bed. Next you use the foam stick to 'scrub' the inside of the cavity. Notice how long the stick is. This stick can almost fit the entire length of the vaginal cavity. See picture below

I tried to take a picture of the watery mess that occurs when you clean the doll, but this picture does not do justice. There is much more water than this. It drips all down the sides of the toilet and onto the floor. See picture below

Finally, I lift the doll and return her to the bed. Place her on top of a towel to catch any leftover water. Allow her to dry and then it's done. In the meantime I mop up the mess in the bathroom and clean up.

This incredible effort is why I can imagine anyone cleans up after each use. Are there other methods? Can someone else offer an easier process to clean up after each use?

The thought that my 'stuff' is just sitting up in there, dried and not-too-sanitary, is gross. But I can't clean like this everytime!! :oops:

Hope this helps people. I am interested in learning how others clean their dolls. Thanks.
Joey ... ever been in a Turkish prison?

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

How about a bed pan? or a cake pan? something rather large and not *too* deep but deep enough to catch the amount of water you're using.

8) 'cardo
If Janitor in a Drum made a douche ... no one would buy it, man ...
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: pictures of How-To Clean RealDoll entrance

Post by jackrabbit »

full-batman wrote:

I am of the opinion that nobody cleans their doll after each use.
Incorrect. I may not do it five minutes after, but I do it within an hour or two.
full-batman wrote:
After you're done, you can't simply leave the doll on the bed and inject water into her because the water would run out and soak your mattress.
Sure you can. I already described the procedure I use in the second post of this thread. Sure, there's a little effort involved in putting the plastic and towels under her, but nothing compared to your bathroom adventures.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Batman,

Something just occurred to me ... since you've gone to the trouble of taking her into the bathroom and you're THAT CLOSE to the bathtub ... why not swing her legs into the tub, get into the tub yourself, and let all the water, etc. run into the tub ... then just rinse out the bathtub? :idea:

8) 'cardo
The future's so bright ... I gotta wear shaaaaaaaades ...
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

KCQuestor

Post by KCQuestor »

I also clean Friday after each use. But then, I don't use her 8 times a day like you do, so maybe that's why you think it would be a pain....

I clean Friday on her hanger. I have a towel under her when she is on the bed and when I am done with her I sit her up. Most of the, erm, fluids run out onto the towel there and I catch the rest in a paper towel as I hang her on her hook.

There is a bath mat under her feet, and I put the towel from the bed on top of that (easier to wash a towel than a bath mat). I use a Rubbermaid dishpan to hold the soapy water between her legs. Some of the water runs down her legs onto the towel, but most is caught by the dishpan. Then I rinse out the dispan and put clean water in there and rinser her off.

The towel goes in the wash, the dispan gets put away, and she gets to dry before I powder and redress her.

If I know that I am not going to be able (or willing) to really clean her out then I will either wear a condom or pull out early. Then I can clean her with a damp cloth and quick pass of the sponge to wipe away the lube.

By the way, Batman, why don't you lift the lid and let the water run into the toilet? It isn't like she is gonna fall in...

KCQ

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Fullbatty,

Isn't it a bit risky to move with a heavy doll into the bathroom?
You can slide away, and injure both yourself and your doll.
If you have the space to store it I should buy a cheap toilet seat and look somewere for an old iron chair and a tub and build the thing Bill uses, the cleaning chair (see Bill's member album).
No risc of wet stuff or sliding at all and very easy cleaning in the bedroom.
If you haven't a lot of storage space, use JR's method, put a piece of plastic under her.
Althoug one warning to add, use a colorless sheet of plastic!, I've had once a vinyl doll stored in a plastic bag, the color of the plastic bag was on the vinyl doll and could not be removed any more!

mytime
One dream, one mission...

full-batman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by full-batman »

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be moving soon to a place where I can set up a rig for the neck bolt. I think KC got to the root of my problem with
But then, I don't use her 8 times a day like you do, so maybe that's why you think it would be a pain....
Nice to hear people do try to clean after each use. Like Jackrabbit, when I said I don't clean her after each use, I meant within that day. Not 3 or 4 days later. I don't want anyone thinking I'm gross-dog or something. She gets cleaned that day.

Also, Thanks KC, DUH! ... Now that you mentioned it, I don't know how the hell I could miss lifting the seat! 8O

Ricardo, your idea is also a good one. I don't know how I missed that one either?! ... All I have to do is swing her legs over the tub. DUH! AGAIN on my part! Thanks!

Mytime,
I don't have much trouble moving the doll from room to room. But you are correct that it could be risky on wet floors. I removed the bath rugs for the sake of the pictures. So usually there is grip somewhere on the floor. I'll still be careful though. Thx.

sammy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sammy »

This is one of the reasons a prefer Japan dolls, if some day i purchase a doll probably will be a JP doll. some may think the removable vagina is a lack, i see it as a feature, easy to wash and you can change it if it rips.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

As much as I dislike using condoms, I would have to use one in order to avoid such a tedious cleanup. Kikome (a Rumiko Japanese foamie doll) has a removable insert, and I still use a condom to avoid the cleanup. The insert comes out easy enough, but it takes a bit of work to put the insert back in the doll. I just said screw it; I'll just wear a condom. I had one break last night. What a mess! Those new ultra-thin condoms on the market are very close to no condom at all nowadays. I wouldn't rely on them for birth control, but they are perfect for dolls.

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

pictures of How-To Clean RealDoll entrance
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, when I first saw this thread I had visions of putting on an apron, holding a broom and dustpan cleaning the entrance to the RealDoll [room/house/whatever]. Then I open the thread and see...

:oops: Oh, that entrance!!! :oops:

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

steveb

Post by steveb »

Hey FB I clean Samantha after every use.

Sometimes it's next morning but I pop a tampon in her overnight. What makes a BIG difference is I hang her up to clean her and hold a towel between her legs as I use the douch thing, the cannon cleaning ramrod thing is a waste of time.

Hope that helps.
If a man speaks aloud from the wilderness, but no woman hears him - is he still wrong ?

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Enter the RealDoll / Enter the Dragon

Post by Davecat »

Call me prudish; or more likely, call me lazy, but I've always used a condom. I only weigh 25 lbs. more than Shi-chan, and lifting her is a daunting task sometimes, especially when I'm in my post-coitus 'I-need-to-remember-how-to-walk' mindset. :)

And that 'cannon cleaning ramrod thing' (love that term :mrgreen: ).. I've never used that, as it seems too abrasive to be inserting into a Doll's delicate parts. If I want to give the Missus a deep cleaning, I use the squeezebulb and the detergent she came with, after laying a thick towel beneath her. Works a treat!

Ish added:
OK, when I first saw this thread I had visions of putting on an apron, holding a broom and dustpan cleaning the entrance to the RealDoll [room/house/whatever].
O, that's cute. :D
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

Cyberdyne-inc

Aww the Memories..

Post by Cyberdyne-inc »

Aww The Memories Of Cleaning My Doll
:cry: :cry: :cry:

:D :D
But Soon I Will Get One.
Goodthing I Spoke To Matt At
Work....
In The Near Future - Corporate Networks Reach Out To The Stars, Electrons And Light Flow Throughout The Universe The Advance Of Computerisation,However,Has Not Yet Wiped out Nations And Ethnic Groups,

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

How much time does it take to go through the whole cleaning process?

full-batman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by full-batman »

It takes me about 5 minutes total to clean the doll, if I move fast. But it takes me 15 minutes to clean the entrance to my house! :wink:

After reading these posts I don't think I will use the "cannon cleaning ramrod thing" anymore. (BTW- This term is now my favorite term in the world! It solves all my problems when dealing with people who can't make a decision, "You're as useless as a cannon cleaning ramrod thing!" I LOVE it! :D

INFORMATIONS