DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Meet Vicky...my first PIB Doll

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
scubasteve

Re: Meet Vicky...my first PIB Doll

Post by scubasteve »

Some very nice photo's. 8)
Maybe you can get a DollAccount for her?
.............._[:]o

"L'amor Conquista Todo"

an old riddle-
Q:What are the TALLEST things in the world?
A:A woman's legs; they reach from the GROUND all the way to HEAVEN!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

It's fun to see our collectors turn into very good photographers once they receive their piece.
As we approach our 100th doll...all we can say is "Thanks!!"
P

plastik23

Post by plastik23 »

she's a pretty one that's for sure.

as for the weight, don't worry you'll get used to it. i'm a very strong guy and i had issues with lugging 60-70lbs dead weight. here are some exercises you can practice which will help.

1.) deadlift
2.) squats/jumpsquats
3.) pull-ups/chin ups
4.) crunches

all of these exercises will strengthen your legs and core which will give you more power to toss.. err move her around. remember when lifting her always use your legs to avoid back injury. i find it easiest to use the honeymoon carry (arms under her legs and back). it will take some practice to understand how to maneuver her weight but you'll get it.

i was a bit discouraged with my doll's weight but we're talking realistic synthetik lifeforms here, no?

good luck and congrats on the beautiful lady.

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

plastik23 wrote:she's a pretty one that's for sure.

as for the weight, don't worry you'll get used to it. i'm a very strong guy and i had issues with lugging 60-70lbs dead weight. here are some exercises you can practice which will help.

1.) deadlift
2.) squats/jumpsquats
3.) pull-ups/chin ups
4.) crunches

all of these exercises will strengthen your legs and core which will give you more power to toss.. err move her around. remember when lifting her always use your legs to avoid back injury. i find it easiest to use the honeymoon carry (arms under her legs and back). it will take some practice to understand how to maneuver her weight but you'll get it.

i was a bit discouraged with my doll's weight but we're talking realistic synthetik lifeforms here, no?

good luck and congrats on the beautiful lady.
Good advice, but squats and deadllifts are highly technical lifts that require a fair amount of experience to get right. You would need to seek out someone who knows what they're doing to teach proper form or you can do serious damage to the lower back. Lifting would solve your issue, though.

Are doing olympic lifts worth it to keep your beautiful doll? Only you can decide.

plastik23

Post by plastik23 »

hannahrox wrote:
Good advice, but squats and deadllifts are highly technical lifts that require a fair amount of experience to get right. You would need to seek out someone who knows what they're doing to teach proper form or you can do serious damage to the lower back. Lifting would solve your issue, though.

Are doing olympic lifts worth it to keep your beautiful doll? Only you can decide.
most of these can be done at home with little to no resistance minus your own body. if you search for pylometrics on google you can find a lot of "at home" variations of these classic exercises. to me the exercises were worth it, but i also like to lift for general health. more than anything using the right form when picking up your doll will keep you out of the chiropractor lol

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of replies. I've been in Georgia over Thanksgiving, just got back to Florida. Now on to the question... :D
ScubaSteve said:
Maybe you can get a DollAccount for her?
I may do that if I decide to keep her but in all honestly I think I will be selling her. The weight is too much and I'm really wanting another Real Doll.
Everhard said:
Such a great doll and well posed in tasteful underwear. My computer monitor is darker than most people's, so I used IrfanView to change the color balance in the attached copy. Jediguy, if you want me to delete this unoffocial copy of your photo, just say the word.
Thanks Everhard! When I saw those undies in the store I knew they had to be on my doll! Something about pink and black just does it for me! No problem about the pic! Looks great! :D
Hannahrox wrote:
OMG she's hot! Bet she draws plenty of attention when she enters a room.
That he does! LMAO, is that pic real? Its so funny!
Hope I didn't forget anybody...thanks for all the nice comments!

INFORMATIONS