realsexdoll.com

Cleaning Your New Inflatabe

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
hannahrox
Former Member

Cleaning Your New Inflatabe

Post by hannahrox »

Someone recently posted a question on how to clean an inflatable doll with a fixed vagina insert, so I'm posting the approach that I take after blowing a load into one of the loves of my life. This originally began as a 67 step process, but I've managed to condense it down to a mere 8 steps. :mrgreen: It's thorough and allows for sanitary muff diving afterward if one so chooses.

1) Give her pussy a good rinsing with spray hose in kitchen sink (her body turned sideways).
2) Using antibacterial soap on fingers, reach into vagina to get out the nasty gunk stuck to the pleasure nobs inside (repeat until clean).
3) Rinse again.
4) Turn her over in sink to drain for a minute or so.
5) Carry her to the bed with a towel down and place her upside down to finish draining stubborn condensation.
6) After maybe 15 minutes, turn her back around and spray with antibacterial toy cleaner on vagina, tits and mouth (or any other places you've put your filthy orifice).
7) Leave her lower body naked until vag dries out.
-8) Powder her with cornstarch once vag is dry.

Please feel free to post this list on your refrigerator or office cubicle as a constant reminder if necessary. :evidence:

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cleaning Your New Inflatabe

Post by NamRepaid »

One word, showerduche

!
Showerduche.jpg
Showerduche.jpg (634.05 KiB) Viewed 2413 times

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

Thats gotta be the cleanest doll around lol. Where do I get a shower head like that?
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

hannahrox wrote:Someone recently posted a question on how to clean an inflatable doll with a fixed vagina insert, so I'm posting the approach that I take after blowing a load into one of the loves of my life. This originally began as a 67 step process, but I've managed to condense it down to a mere 8 steps. :mrgreen: It's thorough and allows for sanitary muff diving afterward if one so chooses.

1) Give her pussy a good rinsing with spray hose in kitchen sink (her body turned sideways).
2) Using antibacterial soap on fingers, reach into vagina to get out the nasty gunk stuck to the pleasure nobs inside (repeat until clean).
3) Rinse again.
5) Carry her to the bed with a towel down and place her upside down to finish draining stubborn condensation.
6) After maybe 15 minutes, turn her back around and spray with antibacterial toy cleaner on vagina, tits and mouth (or any other places you've put your filthy orifice).

Please feel free to post this list on your refrigerator or office cubicle as a constant reminder if necessary. :evidence:

Thank you, I sent a copy to my boss last night, but she never sent a thank you to me yet, huh :?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

Debra wrote:
hannahrox wrote:Someone recently posted a question on how to clean an inflatable doll with a fixed vagina insert, so I'm posting the approach that I take after blowing a load into one of the loves of my life. This originally began as a 67 step process, but I've managed to condense it down to a mere 8 steps. :mrgreen: It's thorough and allows for sanitary muff diving afterward if one so chooses.

3) Rinse again.

Thank you, I sent a copy to my boss last night, but she never sent a thank you to me yet, huh :?
Since it's only been 24 hours, she's probably just now getting to step 8 in the cleaning process. :mrgreen:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

OK, HR's OSHA approved, 27 step process, while very thorough, might be a bit much for those without the spare 24 hours to devote to it. :razz:

Posted this before, but here's what I do:

1. After you've had your way with your girl, turn her face down on the bed and put an ordinary shot glass directly under her insert, and leave it for about 10 minutes till most of it drains out, then turn her over and use a tissue to get most of what's left.

For the next step, you'll need a shower pick style shower head. If you don't have one, get one. There only about $30, and it makes life much easier.

2. Bring her over to the shower, unscrew the shower head from its hose, and using the end of the hose, insert it into the insert using low water pressure. Then use Dial foaming liquid anti-bacterial soap directly into the insert and around the opening if required. The foaming definitely helps get it deeper into the insert. Then use your finger to work the soap around inside the insert. Next, use the shower hose once again inside the insert to rinse it out, and around the insert as well.

3. Turn her over to let any excess water run out, then bring her back over to the bed and wipe her off with a towel. Then take a tissue or two and put it in the insert to get what's left of the water out.

Done - this sounds worse than it is. Minus the time it takes to let her drain, I can do the total cleaning in 5 or so minutes.
Shot Glass.JPG
Shot Glass.JPG (53.56 KiB) Viewed 2330 times
Shower Pick End.JPG
Shower Pick End.JPG (61.19 KiB) Viewed 2330 times
Dial Soap.JPG
Dial Soap.JPG (49.43 KiB) Viewed 2330 times

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

Thank you AGL. Both your method and NamRepaid's approach beat mine hands down for quickness, and certainly get dollie clean.

I'd still follow up with a few sprays of antibacterial toy cleaner as well, but I probably suffer from a bit of OCD. :razz:

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

Weird, this thread has made me hungry for soup.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

dollluver73 wrote:Thats gotta be the cleanest doll around lol. Where do I get a shower head like that?
It is a "telephone" style shower diverter valve with a 1/4"id vinyl tube fitted. I set it up to clean my self after a serious work injery with a giant fan. It is handy for washing dogs, the tub and dolls too. The fittings hanging out to the left work great to hold a doll by her chin be it air girl or RSSD.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

It won't last long--that flocking looks like a perfect place for mold and mildew to grow... :?
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

infl8orama wrote:It won't last long--that flocking looks like a perfect place for mold and mildew to grow... :?
I appreciate your concerns however Candy is well over 18 years old and still going! I've been cleaning her that way since 1985 when I was partially decapitated. Since at the times I need her I have lived alone I always let her hang inflated overnight to dry before putting her in her drawer. No mold or mildew issues, just a few seam repairs over the years.

drakee

Post by drakee »

Thanks for this- had mine for over 1 month and havent used anything to clean her other than a wet cloth...
-drakee

INFORMATIONS