Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Lupe

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jerksofamerica
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Lupe

Post by jerksofamerica »

It's the teeth! Almost every picture I see of the real Lupe, she has teeth showing. Her teeth look like they are almost too big for her little mouth.

http://www.lupefuentesblog.com/

attached photo is Lupe posing as a doll! haha
Attachments
LupeFuentes_1-250x375.jpg
LupeFuentes_1-250x375.jpg (16.41 KiB) Viewed 2987 times

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

jerksofamerica wrote:It's the teeth! Almost every picture I see of the real Lupe, she has teeth showing. Her teeth look like they are almost too big for her little mouth.

http://www.lupefuentesblog.com/

attached photo is Lupe posing as a doll! haha
I was just thinking the same thing. She does this hot thing with her mouth where she bears her teeth in just about every photo you see of her. :D
Bubbles' #1 Fan

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I would not expect the dolls to look 100% like the real thing when it comes to an alive face that naturally has many real life expressions, but in the case of this doll it is certainly close enough that it is uncanny. While the face may not be exactly like her due to it being a lifeless and expressionless doll, it is still most definitely her likeness. As for the body, I think they absolutely nailed it, even down to the curvature in her shoulders. Amazing work to my eyes, and looks about as close as realistically possible.

*Edit*
I should probably clarify my statement a bit. I am not saying that dolls are completely without expression in the sense that they can't be made to look more lifelike and full of expression through various poses of the face. I know better than that, as the realism of some these dolls just knocks my socks off. I simply meant that they naturally have a static quality that would prevent a recreation from ever being 100% like the real life model that they were based on. It is just a matter of real vs unreal and should be obvious and expected. That is all I am saying.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

This doll does not apeal to me, but then again it is My Opinion and preference, but she does look nice. As far as resemblance to actual model; She has the look, but remeber that she is a cast and not as expresive as the real thing.
Only real importance is that she is of your liking and pertaining :wink:

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

well looking t the pics, i think the really missing thing is the emotiion, but all in all i think this doll is very real looking _(imho the face looks nearer to the original than for instance alektra, who in rl is my favorite wicked star)

GordonGriggs

Post by GordonGriggs »

Thanks for all the replies! The photo posted by Walley really showed me how accurate the wickedrealdoll is. I should know in a few weeks if I will be able to buy her.

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

Lupe doll face looks 90% like the pics below

and she jacked up her implants the next size up
Attachments
lupe1.jpg
lupe1.jpg (70.96 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
lupe2.jpg
lupe2.jpg (63.04 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
LUPE.jpg
LUPE.jpg (103.09 KiB) Viewed 2868 times
cover_907_465.jpg
cover_907_465.jpg (266.53 KiB) Viewed 2868 times

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Lupe is HOT. Wouldn't mind showing her my stamp collection. :twisted:

Looks a bit like Adriana Limas unknown half sister.
She told me to come but I was already there

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

How would a Lupe Doll look next to you size wise. This photo should give you an idea.
Attachments
Lupesize.jpg
Lupesize.jpg (47.67 KiB) Viewed 2855 times

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

Damn. She IS tiny.
Bubbles' #1 Fan

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

She certainly is an adoable little cutie :)
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i can tell you why. the teeth are not the same and Lupe is a toothy little mouth on a sexy little girl. where are the teeth??
not her without them. sorry. a good face but not Lupe.

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

beardygoat wrote:i can tell you why. the teeth are not the same and Lupe is a toothy little mouth on a sexy little girl. where are the teeth??
simple get a hooker tell her to growl at you and bear her teeth and then try andpenetrate her teeth... it's because of the oral insert they you, my guess is eighther you couldnt use the oral or it ould break within minutes of its first use

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

FurballRZ wrote:
beardygoat wrote:i can tell you why. the teeth are not the same and Lupe is a toothy little mouth on a sexy little girl. where are the teeth??
simple get a hooker tell her to growl at you and bear her teeth and then try andpenetrate her teeth... it's because of the oral insert they you, my guess is eighther you couldn't use the oral or it could break within minutes of its first use

this is the trouble trying to get realistic portrait faces AND have oral function. it is a lot to ask artistically without the BJ mouth. anyways it IS why she looks like something is missing. IT IS,lol.
perhaps a slip in set of her teeth for looks when not in use otherwise. !!

,even with her mouth closed you can see her protruding teeth. she is cute ,do not get me wrong. likenesses are very tough to do even with teeth.. go look at any wax museum.

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

Thanks BG. I knew it was something, but couldn't figure it out. The teeth are what deprive her doll of a more complete likeness. Otherwise, I think they got it right. Still cute and sexy though, and I love the size.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

INFORMATIONS