Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

If abyss can sell marriage certificates with RD

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

rollsroyce1
Ex-Member

If abyss can sell marriage certificates with RD

Post by rollsroyce1 »

Today i was speaking with a friend about how hooked i am with doll. Then I think why cant abyss sell marriage certificates? Well I knpw its not legal but just a toy certificate. But some doll owners would love to buy it. And when doll sold sell the seller a divorce certificate. I buy it .

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: If abyss can sell marriage certificates with RD

Post by pulchri-dude »

Because they want to be seen as a NORMAL RESPECTABLE PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS..
AND NOT CATERING TO PERCEIVED ECCENTRICS OR AS COMICAL TONGUE & CHEEKINESS JOKESTERS.

Doll Hobby already has enough to work itself out of a public perception of skeleton in the closet baggage as it is.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

pulchri-dude wrote:Because they want to be seen as a NORMAL RESPECTABLE PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS..
AND NOT CATERING TO PERCEIVED ECCENTRICS OR AS COMICAL TONGUE & CHEEKINESS JOKESTERS.

Doll Hobby already has enough to work itself out of a public perception of skeleton in the closet baggage as it is.
wow ,why yell over that question??
good Pulchri
well you do know a lot of Japanese dolls sell and come with a marriage license and a ring even.perhaps that is why he asked.
i just got a 2nd owner Candy orient,jewel with a ring and cert. not my thing but some guys want this .
as for public respect ?
Face it this is a fetish industry to most and if you think anyone who is not a fetishist or doll lover would lose even more respect for you as an owner ,well. perhaps a very small amount more but negligible .

i see many take an awful lot of issue with this RR and his posts. i even had some fun., he is a bit of a bull in a china store but i think just as complicit naive and innocent .rough yes. dangerous ,no..

BG

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

So why dont you make your own...

Or have a Virtual Marriage .....

You can also buy her a ring...

There are people in here that are married to their doll's...
Attachments
vintage marriage license.jpg
vintage marriage license.jpg (42.19 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
u2680_med.jpg
u2680_med.jpg (47.91 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
marriage_certificate1.jpg
marriage_certificate1.jpg (88.7 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
las-vegas-wedding-licenses.gif
las-vegas-wedding-licenses.gif (11.89 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
1aaamarriagecertgfairy2.jpg
1aaamarriagecertgfairy2.jpg (36.94 KiB) Viewed 4089 times

rollsroyce1
Ex-Member

Post by rollsroyce1 »

Man u cannot make your own. If u can make your own then why gays all complaining about states banning gay marraige? Go tell gays why dont you print a marriage certificate yourself? Marriage is a ceremony and needs to be ordained by somebody whoes qualifid. Only abyss is qualified for this task. So if customer pay $25then send him a signed certificate with his name and doll name on it. Married as man and wife. And this is just a gag. Customer wont go to public and show people this certificate. they keep it for memory sake. and doll divorce paper also for memory sake. I bet the guy who sold me the doll would feel much better if abyss sell him a divorce paper.

WhatMeWorry

Post by WhatMeWorry »

I'm already married, so that would be bigamy. :whistle:
Ha Ha Ha!

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

rollsroyce1 wrote:Man u cannot make your own. If u can make your own then why gays all complaining about states banning gay marraige? Go tell gays why dont you print a marriage certificate yourself? Marriage is a ceremony and needs to be ordained by somebody whoes qualifid.
Because real marrage certificates are leagal documents that bind you by law.
rollsroyce1 wrote:
Only abyss is qualified for this task.
Leagaly no their not, if your thinking about a real one, like anybody they could print a fake, just for show with no leagaly binding authority.

rollsroyce1 wrote: So if customer pay $25then send him a signed certificate with his name and doll name on it. Married as man and wife. And this is just a gag. Customer wont go to public and show people this certificate. they keep it for memory sake. and doll divorce paper also for memory sake. I bet the guy who sold me the doll would feel much better if abyss sell him a divorce paper.
Well here you make it clear its for show,...
So if you want one for show,... why not print your own,... why dose Abyss, or any manufacturer have to do it?

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

GordonGriggs

Post by GordonGriggs »

Just change the line from "until death do us part" to "until she falls apart"

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

GordonGriggs wrote:Just change the line from "until death do us part" to "until she falls apart"
Until he's commited or she falls apart....

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

rollsroyce1 wrote:...Then I think why cant abyss sell marriage certificates? Well I know its not legal but just a toy certificate. But some doll owners would love to buy it. And when doll sold sell the seller a divorce certificate. I buy it .
rollsroyce1 wrote:Man u cannot make your own. If u can make your own then why gays all complaining about states banning gay marraige? Go tell gays why dont you print a marriage certificate yourself? Marriage is a ceremony and needs to be ordained by somebody whoes qualifid. Only abyss is qualified for this task. ... And this is just a gag.... I bet the guy who sold me the doll would feel much better if abyss sell him a divorce paper.
RR1, your argument is contradictory and illogical. First you say it's just a toy certificate (no binding powers) then you say it needs to be ordained by a qualified individual :roll: Then you say you can't make your own (toy certificate) because gays would be making them (yet they are not binding)... WTF??? It would be nice if you'd pick one side of the argument rather than keep jumping the fence :roll:

Abyss is 'qualified' to present certificates of authenticity and ownership, but toy marriage certificates are more appropriate by an independent party than the doll makers, just like real marriage certificates are not granted by the families, but by government.

Of course you could ask McMullen to 'give the bride away' but I think he is more interested in selling the brides :)

Regardless, for all you people who want to marry your dolls. the most recognized authority I can find is...

Spiritfire and his doll, AndreaRoase haev been happily virtually married for over a year now. There has been no talk of divorce, but those services are also provided by Virtual Vows ;)
GordonGriggs wrote:Just change the line from "until death do us part" to "until she falls apart"
Ha Ha Ha ... good one Gordon ;)

Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

LMFAO
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Now this is real comedy.... :haha4:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

beardygoat wrote:well you do know a lot of Japanese dolls sell and come with a marriage license and a ring even.perhaps ...
AHA, now I know why they call it a 'marriage hole' ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

midiman wrote:
beardygoat wrote:well you do know a lot of Japanese dolls sell and come with a marriage license and a ring even.perhaps ...
AHA, now I know why they call it a 'marriage hole' ;)
yes perhaps in their culture this makes it honorable .BG

INFORMATIONS