www.funwestdoll.com

Human Latex Dolls (THE RED HEAD DOLL)

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

:D Nice to hear from this Julbab.

I thought Lethal Weapons-parts were used in the suit from the part of text I "extracted" from that rubbersisters website.
I have never had an answer on my mail to the rubbersisters.
Maybe this is because we use the doll for another purpose as you ;).
Good luck.

mytime[/quote]
One dream, one mission...

julbab

Post by julbab »

The suit is made out of three parts. No 1 is like a long sleeve sweater with attached hands, No 2 is like a pair of panty hoses and the two parts overlap each other at the waist. I know she is using air to establish the round bottom, thighs and waist. She covers the waist part with an extra corset which in turn is tightened and voilà the hourglass figure is there. Part no 3 is a separat female latex mask made by Paul Barret Brown in England. I do not know how you can contact him, but he has a reputation of making high quality female latex masks. The head is separate from the body due to the fact that she has several different masks she likes to vary between.

I have tried to make a suit from a Letha Weapons doll but I'm a bit too tall for her so I teared the doll the first time I tried it. I am now trusting that you doll makers in this forum will provide me with new ideas of how I can be able to have such a suit in the future. Maybe I should team up with Nic as a side project to his new doll project.

Julbab :D

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Julbab,

Yes I've read that too.
She uses some air for the "round shapes" :).
If Ramsdale - Nick will do something for you, then that should be the idea (i think).
He's skilled in doing things with latex.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

INFORMATIONS